Cleveland 588 Wedges - Everything You Need To Know

That's a good point Hawk. One I didn't really think of, but you're right, it will be nice to have some sweet in hand pics of some custom 588's.

Did you settle on Black Pearl or did you rock Satin? I've played both over the past few years and don't really have a preference, but will be rocking BP for the MC, mostly b/c of the paintfill colors I want to use.

I went with Satin in the end. I thought it matched the colors I went with a little better for the effect I wanted. I didn't realize it at the time, but my CG15's are BP. They are just aged enough that I didn't pick up on it while looking at the new ones.

I went with Satin in the end. I thought it matched the colors I went with a little better for the effect I wanted. I didn't realize it at the time, but my CG15's are BP. They are just aged enough that I didn't pick up on it while looking at the new ones.

I think your wedge finish is almost dictated by the paintfill color you select, LOL

I think your wedge finish is almost dictated by the paintfill color you select, LOL

In a way, it very much was for me. BP gave my color/design a much different feel. I CANNOT wait to drop these guys in that big old bag. They are going up front.

finally got a chance to use my 588 on the course today i used it a lot more than i normally would but i wanted to get a feel for it. i walked away pretty impressed with what i have seen so far... i still can't decide if i wanna buy a stock or custom 56* but ill def be adding to my 60* at this point.

I can't wait to try them out

Tappin!

These have been on my mind a bunch the past FTW days. Mainly because I've starting hitting current wedges into orbit. The tour concept shaft is very interesting and I'm hoping it will bring the ball down a bit. I'm wishing I would've spent more time hitting full shots with that shaft just to get a better idea of the height.

--
tapatalk

TC and yorkem - you might want to check out mycustomwedge.com :)

Is it up and running? I checked all day yesterday.

That's awesome. So, we build, click the "BUY" button, then just email the order # to GG?

Oh, and what grips did you guys go with? A part of me wants to go with that stock offering. I think it looks cool.

Well crap! No 50* available in LH. I wasn't planning on that.

Is it up and running? I checked all day yesterday.

That's awesome. So, we build, click the "BUY" button, then just email the order # to GG?

Yep it is! She said to give her the lofts as well I think.

Oh, and what grips did you guys go with? A part of me wants to go with that stock offering. I think it looks cool.

I went with the Lamkin Performance Plus that I reviewed recently. I'm not sure if they are the wedge grips, but I thought I'd give them a shot. The stock grips do look cool as well from what I saw in the store.

Well crap! No 50* available in LH. I wasn't planning on that.

That's different. Just bend one of them maybe? You can go 2° up or down.

I hope you guys came up with some kick arse designs!

6 hours later and I have my wedge order in! I made like 54 different wedges today. Went back and forth on the grips. I kept thinking that I would get my old faithful Tour Velvets but went with the Lamkin 3Gen's in White b/c it just looks too good with the wedges I designed. I'm very excited about these wedges as I love the designs I came up with. I am incredibly grateful to Cleveland for allowing us to do this. It really is a unique and wonderful experience.

6 hours later and I have my wedge order in! I made like 54 different wedges today. Went back and forth on the grips. I kept thinking that I would get my old faithful Tour Velvets but went with the Lamkin 3Gen's in White b/c it just looks too good with the wedges I designed. I'm very excited about these wedges as I love the designs I came up with. I am incredibly grateful to Cleveland for allowing us to do this. It really is a unique and wonderful experience.

Looking forward to seeing the results. I know it would have taken forever for me to pin something down I was happy with.

Looking forward to seeing the results. I know it would have taken forever for me to pin something down I was happy with.

Well, I had an idea of what I wanted to do color wise, but man, I floundered back and forth over grips and shaft stickers, LOL

Can't wait to see what you came up with.

That website gave you a ton of options from finishes to paint fill, grips and shafts. You can do almost anything your heart desires.

It's really hard to beat the Cleveland wedge offering. Solid performers and now you can customize them. Hard to top that.

Well, I had an idea of what I wanted to do color wise, but man, I floundered back and forth over grips and shaft stickers, LOL

Congrats buddy. I'm happy as hell that it worked out this way for you. It's crazy how much you start waffling when you really get to decide, isn't it?

That's a good point Hawk. One I didn't really think of, but you're right, it will be nice to have some sweet in hand pics of some custom 588's.

Did you settle on Black Pearl or did you rock Satin? I've played both over the past few years and don't really have a preference, but will be rocking BP for the MC, mostly b/c of the paintfill colors I want to use.

Just sent in my wedge order to GG. When I was looking at them in RH, the 48* was not available in the Black, so I made all of my designs in the Satin, and really liked what I came up with. Then when the LH came out, the 48* was not available in Satin, but it was in Black, so I switched to the Black. For those that have seen my custom putter design, I went with the same color scheme, and chose the N-DUR Wht / Blk grips.

So, a gentleman just called me from Cleveland, he actually does all the mycustomwedge stuff. He just wanted to say congrats on putting the order in and he wanted to confirm one thing and he said they should ship out in about a week.

Uh, pinch me!

How cool is that. Love the personal touch and that is a qucik turn around.

So, a gentleman just called me from Cleveland, he actually does all the mycustomwedge stuff. He just wanted to say congrats on putting the order in and he wanted to confirm one thing and he said they should ship out in about a week.

Uh, pinch me!

Guy from Cleveland "So, you want your wedges to say KMAC and you want them right handed? Wtc"

FLTC "Yes that is correct, KMAC"

Guy from Cleveland "So, you want your wedges to say KMAC and you want them right handed? Wtc"

FLTC "Yes that is correct, KMAC"

He couldn't understand why I ordered 2 in left hand and 1 in right hand. I told him that I was that good.

LOL only 6 hours? People would be receiving their wedges and Tmex would still be designing.

Back