Cleveland 588 Wedges - Everything You Need To Know

So, a gentleman just called me from Cleveland, he actually does all the mycustomwedge stuff. He just wanted to say congrats on putting the order in and he wanted to confirm one thing and he said they should ship out in about a week.

Uh, pinch me!

I didn't get a call, but I did get a message from our awesome tour rep saying she would be seeing the Cleveland guys tonight, and would make sure they had my order info. I know I said it in a PM GG, but thanks again for all you do for all of us!

I want to colonel this thread right now, but I won't. Hearing from the source is awesome. Can't wait for these wedges to start dropping on our door steps!

So I just got the call from Nigel at Cleveland Golf confirming that the proof sent in is what I want. How awesome, just sitting here and seeing my cell phone ring thinking I don't know that number, but I better answer because my wife is out of town and it may be her. Then I pick up and find out it is Cleveland Golf calling me! Unbelievable feeling.

Pretty awesome for you guys. THis thread has been fun today. I cant wait to see your wedges.

This is so awesome that you guys are getting your orders in. I'm so excited to see what you came up with!

I've been trying hard not to do this, but I was totally scoping out the porch as I pulled into the culdesac today. After hearing what TC had to say I'm almost thinking these guys might be here sooner than expected. Can't wait to see them in person.

I've been trying hard not to do this, but I was totally scoping out the porch as I pulled into the culdesac today. After hearing what TC had to say I'm almost thinking these guys might be here sooner than expected. Can't wait to see them in person.

Unless they are waiting to ship all of them out at once. Which is highly possible. Either way, he said they should ship out next week, so it won't be too long. I'm going to be so terrified of getting mine dirty.

Unless they are waiting to ship all of them out at once. Which is highly possible. Either way, he said they should ship out next week, so it won't be too long. I'm going to be so terrified of getting mine dirty.

The first scuffs will definitely be sad. I'm thinking my grips will be dirty by July too. I can tell you right now that they will be getting a full bath after every outing. Jeebus, I can't wait dude.

The first scuffs will definitely be sad. I'm thinking my grips will be dirty by July too. I can tell you right now that they will be getting a full bath after every outing. Jeebus, I can't wait dude.

I'll have new grips by the time the MC rolls around. I went with the white 3Gens so they'll be nasty after a couple of months I'm sure. It is exciting. I can't wait to unveil my designs. I think they're pretty damn cool.

The unveil is going to be awesome.

The unveil is going to be awesome.
Indeed. Also, cant wait to see what these look like in person, although that's still a ways off.

I'll have new grips by the time the MC rolls around. I went with the white 3Gens so they'll be nasty after a couple of months I'm sure. It is exciting. I can't wait to unveil my designs. I think they're pretty damn cool.

I went with Tour Velvets on mine, but if Cleveland is cool with it, I'm going to replace them with VDRs as soon as possible.

If the ones I ordered aren't the Lamkin PP wedge grips I'll be switching them out. I can't say enough good things about those grips.

I've basically got 588 fever right now. The FedEx truck drove into my court today and I got all excited and then he just drove off. I was somewhat heartbroken and still wonder if he just didn't see my house number (not really).

I've basically got 588 fever right now. The FedEx truck drove into my court today and I got all excited and then he just drove off. I was somewhat heartbroken and still wonder if he just didn't see my house number (not really).

Sorry hawk. If I knew I had wedges that sexy on the way I would be stalking trucks too.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry hawk. If I knew I had wedges that sexy on the way I would be stalking trucks too.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I can't wait to show the pictures. I think they are going to look badass.

Haha.. sorry hawk. I missed it though, what are your wedges looking like?

I honestly can't wait to see them dude.

I hope they turn out as good as I think they will! Love the customization dude. I never knew how cool it would be until I had the chance to do it.

Haha.. sorry hawk. I missed it though, what are your wedges looking like?

That's a surprise!

The golf shop I was at today had two of these, so I just handled them a bit. Couldn't hit balls with them though. The head is a little more squared off it seems. I want to hit one badly.

The golf shop I was at today had two of these, so I just handled them a bit. Couldn't hit balls with them though. The head is a little more squared off it seems. I want to hit one badly.

I still haven't seen one in the flesh.

The toe isn't quite so rounded like the CG15. I don't want to say they have more of an iron shape, but they sort of do to me. The shaft looks very much like a spinner, except the cut down portion seems a little higher up or more under the grip if that makes sense. The chrome version is super shiny, but the face is a nice satin. The laser milled lines look really nice.

The toe isn't quite so rounded like the CG15. I don't want to say they have more of an iron shape, but they sort of do to me. The shaft looks very much like a spinner, except the cut down portion seems a little higher up or more under the grip if that makes sense. The chrome version is super shiny, but the face is a nice satin. The laser milled lines look really nice.

Sounds like they're ready to throw darts. I am beyond excited about them. I've been chipping in the basement a lot lately.

Back