Cleveland 588 Wedges - Everything You Need To Know

Sweet Ary - the blue & white looks very sharp! Awesome that you guys are getting wedges so quickly, looking forward to hearing what you think about them once you get them in play.

Great looking wedges Ary. The grind on the 58* should be awesome for you! I like the colors and the fact that they're nice and understated. I can't wait to see what others have come up with.

Pictures to show more details, and for those that can't watch videos at work.

For every wedge, they sent a nice coin. These are HEAVY, should make for a nice ballmarker on the greens as well. No way someone loses one of these in their pockets.

6790636861_3d5a244251_z.jpg

6790637587_974b67fb62_z.jpg

Certificate of Authenticity, very nice:

6790638237_cef5579633_z.jpg

All of the wedges sitting in the staff bag. The blue on the wedges isn't quite as deep as the blue on the bag, but it's pretty close, I'm really happy with the way they came out:

6790638785_f46ce13026_z.jpg

Back of the wedge showing off the paintfill:

6790639249_8deee900f2_z.jpg

Sole of the 58 degree wedge showing the heel and toe relief:

6790639739_a68354b5e3_z.jpg

I already like the way these clubs frame the ball at address:

6790640253_dc2e0a82b0_z.jpg

It will be fun to test these shafts out, I've never played them before out on the course, only hit them in stores:

6790641295_c9a9d8fdb0_z.jpg

Sweet wedges Ary!!! Congrats bro, and thanks for posting the video.

So, how awesome does it feel to have a club in your hands that you had a part in designing, ary?

Nice pix. The ball marker is a nice touch.

Great video Ary. I watched in class so I had no sound, but dang those wedges look great. Very clean, simple, and very sharp looking.

Our designs are very similar. Damn, those look good!

great pictures Ary! How sweet does this look...

6790638785_f46ce13026_z.jpg

This is awesome, I love when other people's MC gear starts showing up, always makes it exciting to follow everyone's unboxing.

Sweet wedges Ary!!

Tap Tap Tap

Except for that blue being a little dark, they look great. Just wait till you hit them.

Tapatalk

I knew that comment was coming, just shocked that it wasn't TC that said it, you beat him to it. :wink:

So, how awesome does it feel to have a club in your hands that you had a part in designing, ary?

The design process was one thing, but to see it actually here is something completely different. It's hard to describe, but I already know that these are wedges I'm going to hold on to for a very long time.

Great video Ary. I watched in class so I had no sound, but dang those wedges look great. Very clean, simple, and very sharp looking.

Don't worry about the sound, the visuals are the main thing!

great pictures Ary! How sweet does this look...

No lie, I just keep looking over at the bag and the clubs in there, which are sitting next to my couch. I guess I'm going to have to move them before my wife gets home, although I really just want to keep looking at them all day long.

Nice video Ary. Those wedges look sharp!

I knew that comment was coming, just shocked that it wasn't TC that said it, you beat him to it. :wink:

I'm home sick with a lot of time on my hands. They do look sharp. It is so cool to be able to design your own equipment.

Tapatalk

Ary, those look amazing!
i think they match up really well with the bag. very nice...

Nice video Ary! I like the simple design work you did there.

Those look great Ary, very nice color combo. Is that the Never Compromise Blue?

Those look great Ary, very nice color combo. Is that the Never Compromise Blue?

Dark Blue. I thought the Never Compromise Blue looked too much like North Carolina Tar Heels Blue, just couldn't have that.

Very nice wedges buddy. I think it's great that you went with colors to match your staff bag :)

I love the wedges Ary, simple yet beautiful. Can't wait to see the rest of the wedges from everyone else.

Beautiful wedges Ary...hope they serve you well.

I also wanted to comment on how awesome the complete package was that you received Amol. It truly is first class and a nice touch from Cleveland. I don't think I can throw that box away. Again, your wedges turned out really awesome. It'll be fun to see how they wear over the next couple of months.

I also wanted to comment on how awesome the complete package was that you received Amol. It truly is first class and a nice touch from Cleveland. I don't think I can throw that box away. Again, your wedges turned out really awesome. It'll be fun to see how they wear over the next couple of months.

I'm not sure that I can get rid of the box either. I can't wait for you to get your box! The certificates of authenticity will probably go into my golf memorabilia box. I'm not sure what to do with all 3 coins, I'll use one at times for a ball marker.

I've been taking some swings with these wedges in my place today, the overall feel is definitely heavier than the XFT wedges that I've been playing. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but I'm hoping that it leads to some more consistency in terms of distances and ballflight.

I'm not sure that I can get rid of the box either. I can't wait for you to get your box! The certificates of authenticity will probably go into my golf memorabilia box. I'm not sure what to do with all 3 coins, I'll use one at times for a ball marker.

I've been taking some swings with these wedges in my place today, the overall feel is definitely heavier than the XFT wedges that I've been playing. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but I'm hoping that it leads to some more consistency in terms of distances and ballflight.

i really have liked the heaviness in the wedges compared to my xfts... im in full ponder mode if i want to buy another custom or just a regular 56* either way thats my new sand wedge for the year.

Back