Cleveland 588 Wedges - Everything You Need To Know

I'm not sure that I can get rid of the box either. I can't wait for you to get your box! The certificates of authenticity will probably go into my golf memorabilia box. I'm not sure what to do with all 3 coins, I'll use one at times for a ball marker.

I've been taking some swings with these wedges in my place today, the overall feel is definitely heavier than the XFT wedges that I've been playing. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but I'm hoping that it leads to some more consistency in terms of distances and ballflight.

Well, I look forward to you getting out with them. I think you'll like them in the end. It's hard getting adjusted to a heavier feeling wedge at first, but luckily we have quite a bit of time. They turned out better than I would've imagined dude!

Great video Ary and fantastic wedges! I love the setup you went with! Nice!

Ary, I LOVE those wedges...classy minimalist look and paintfill. You'll enjoy them immensely.

Great choices ARY, I like the sleek understated design.

I posted to MC fan Page and will do so with all club releases moving forward

Last edited:
I think I've checked out Ary's pictures about 10 times since he posted them.

Ary, your wedges turned out great. I love the entire package that Cleveland sent out. Those are going to serve you well. Seeing yours arrive means that more will be unboxed in the coming days. Can't wait to see what everyone went with!

Nice job Cleveland!

We were in Golf Galaxy yesterday and the owner had a 588 wedge customized. Georgia Bulldog style :blob:!

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

wow I really like that OG. Take it for me haha

I have a feeling we're going to see some more custom wedges today. How exciting.

We were in Golf Galaxy yesterday and the owner had a 588 wedge customized. Georgia Bulldog style :blob:!

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

So that wedge is designed to flub the first couple shots, make you look like a tour pro for holes 3-15, then flub the last few shots. :alien:

Seriously though, love the ability to personalize these, and can't wait to see what the other MCers who chose these designed.

OG, that sure is a quick way to make a beautiful wedge ugly... :D

hahahaha, ad that was hilarious! It is a nice looking wedge, but not my cup o tea!

I have a feeling we're going to see some more custom wedges today. How exciting.

Not going to lie. I've debated taking the afternoon off a few times. After seeing Ary's I was even more excited to what everybody came up with.

Not going to lie. I've debated taking the afternoon off a few times. After seeing Ary's I was even more excited to what everybody came up with.

You aint seen nuthin yet. Think black nickel with some gold, white, green and lime green and prepare to be WOWED

I'm totally taking the afternoon off, lol

You aint seen nuthin yet. Think black nickel with some gold, white, green and lime green and prepare to be WOWED

hahaha. I predict some good times when they reach Florida.

I'm totally taking the afternoon off, lol

Damnit. I don't know if I can.

hahaha. I predict some good times when they reach Florida.

I think he implied they are in Florida, in his house, in his hands. I expect a JWP video any minute now.

I think he implied they are in Florida, in his house, in his hands. I expect a JWP video any minute now.

Oh snap.

Ary has started it with a great job on his wedges. Can't wait to see everyone else's. JB, I'm prepared!

This could be good....

Prepare to be WOWED in more ways than 1.

Man Ary those wedges are great looking in the NC blue colour and love the clean look you went with. I'm really looking forward to your thoughts on how they perform from all the different shots around the green.

Jeebus JB, that's funny. Talk about putting your money where your mouth is.

Someone stole my wedges last year about 3/4 through the golf season. That's what I get for leaving my Callaway JAWS ungaurded in my push cart while I eat something. I liked my JAWS, but I wasn't in love with them. I bought some cheap Tommy A's to get me through the season until something "wow'd" me. I head to Peoria in March to kick off my golf season....and these wow'd me. I'm a sucker for a nice simple classic look.

Back