Cleveland 588 Wedges - Everything You Need To Know

Loving the wedges TNolan. That is my favorite skin for sure.

I was wondering if someone would go with the loft worded out on the back. I think it looks pretty cool. Nice job tnolan. Love the Red/White/Blue combo on each one.

I was wondering if someone would go with the loft worded out on the back. I think it looks pretty cool. Nice job tnolan. Love the Red/White/Blue combo on each one.

I definitely planned on it. However it got in the way of the worded message being delivered to my opponents...hehe
I really like the skins a lot.

Man, I need to get one of these wedges...after the driver, 3W and hybrids are done these will be on the list.

I definitely planned on it. However it got in the way of the worded message being delivered to my opponents...hehe
I really like the skins a lot.

Plus when those stampings mean absolutely nothing after that weekend in July you can cover them up easier with some lead tape or something :alien:
In all honesty, the skins were something that I was very iffy on until I saw some in person.

tnolan busting out a set of stunners. Very creative.

tnolan, those are some of the best wedges ever. the etching of the lofts is amazing. well done!

Plus when those stampings mean absolutely nothing after that weekend in July you can cover them up easier with some lead tape or something :alien:
In all honesty, the skins were something that I was very iffy on until I saw some in person.

Poor dean. THe first captain that when asked about matchups early on, opted out of a captains match is going to speak loudly. I kid I kid. I hope he carries a big stick, because with the new wedges delivered, the last 4 times he has lost to yours truly, will look like close matches.

You getting them to game or to keep?

That's the best part, everyone that does the mycustomwedge has their own style of what they want in the bag. No 2 sets alike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oh I will be gaming them, I may not get any work done today trying different options

Normally would be my practice night tonight, but family is coming in town. I chipped a few balls last night in the basement, but it did nothing to satisfy how badly I want to hit these.

This are my favorite design to date, very sharp Ty

Tnolan those are great looking wedges man, red white and blue. I love the skin with the words on the back and I would have gone a similar route, great job man. I'm in full on wedge lust right now.

Poor dean. THe first captain that when asked about matchups early on, opted out of a captains match is going to speak loudly. I kid I kid. I hope he carries a big stick, because with the new wedges delivered, the last 4 times he has lost to yours truly, will look like close matches.

I think you need need to recheck those messages :alien:

Tnolan those are great looking wedges man, red white and blue. I love the skin with the words on the back and I would have gone a similar route, great job man. I'm in full on wedge lust right now.

same here Breeze

tnolan, those are some of the best wedges ever. the etching of the lofts is amazing. well done!

thanks Hanks, and errrrrrrone else.
i thought the loft etching was very cool the first time i saw these on THP. i'm glad i could work out a good color scheme to go well with the etching.
these truly turned out great!

Damn Tyler - those look bada$$!! Outstanding design and Cleveland did a PHENOMENAL job on them for you.

Can't wait to see those in person - keep them looking purdy!

I would really have a tough time putting these in play so soon. They just look do damn good

I would really have a tough time putting these in play so soon. They just look do damn good

I thought that at first, but after having them in hand, I just want to hit them. They look good, but they are made to play.

Those look awesome tnolan. I really like the red white and blue.

I thought that at first, but after having them in hand, I just want to hit them. They look good, but they are made to play.

Mine are getting their maiden voyage on Friday I believe (assuming no rain) and I cannot wait. I have a slight change in setup and want to really get used it in certain scenarios.

Mine are getting their maiden voyage on Friday I believe (assuming no rain) and I cannot wait. I have a slight change in setup and want to really get used it in certain scenarios.

What's the slight change?

Wow! Nice wedges nolan. I think what you did was very cool and they turned out great. I think the best part about all these is seeing why everyone came up with what they came up with. I like that you went with specific colors for each wedge. I bet the look really sick once that BP starts wearing a little bit too.

I'm so anxious it's stupid.

Wow! Nice wedges nolan. I think what you did was very cool and they turned out great. I think the best part about all these is seeing why everyone came up with what they came up with. I like that you went with specific colors for each wedge. I bet the look really sick once that BP starts wearing a little bit too.

I'm so anxious it's stupid.

I bet you are. Interesting the east-coasters got them so quick. Could be a good thing for you and yorkem!

Adding a 2nd dot to my 58*.

That's what I played in the CG15's. I came from a low bounce LW to that and had some reservations at first, but ended up liking it more in the end.

All these custom wedges look amazing. Really like what you did there Tnolan, love the matching grip idea

Hawk and Nolan some really really nice wedges!!!! They look awesome!

Back