Cleveland 588 Wedges - Everything You Need To Know

I can't listen to the radio shows anymore. I click on the arrow and I just get a blank page. It started a week or so ago.

You may want to give it a few secs. Once in a while, it takes up to 10-15 secs to play.
Or you could just download it, but clicking that button and listen anytime.

Can't wait until the site is up. Love all the custom options. Any idea how much a fully customized wedge will run?

You may want to give it a few secs. Once in a while, it takes up to 10-15 secs to play.
Or you could just download it, but clicking that button and listen anytime.
Downloading it works. :)

I love the sounds of the new shaft and I'm extremely excited about the Black Pearl being available on the custom site. Great radio show so far!!!!

I can't listen to the show till later, do we have a release date yet?

Great show. I look forward to their new website and am trying to picture some of the custom looks of the new wedges. :)

Cleveland Golf just tweeted the link to the radio show! :thumb:

I enjoyed listening to that very much. The customization sounds awesome.

The show was awesome! the idea of customization seems sick! Mid-November you cant get here soon enough.

Nice show, folks. The more I learn about this wedge, the more excited I get. Classic look, forged, new shaft tech, customizable, etc...all win!

Great work JB and GG, I really enjoyed that show, had a lot of good information. I was one of those people that was a little critical of the looks of the new 588 wedge based on the original pictures that were posted on here, so the custom route seems like a better option for me. Also, I love the Black Pearl finish, plus having the ability to get custom grinds on the wedges will be nice as well!

I'm enjoying the KBS Hi-Rev shafts in my XFT wedges right now, but the TC shafts in these wedges intrigued me, especially since Cleveland has been working with the company to design these shafts. I guess if I custom-order these wedges (which will probably happen given my curiousity), whether it's better to go with the TC shaft designed for this club, or go KBS Hi-Rev (if that's an option) because I really like the KBS Tour shaft in my irons.

Just finished listening to the interview, as always a great show. Custom skins, grinds, paint fills and on and on, Cleveland is really bringing it. And I did lol at the wow factor comments.

I have never wanted to wear out the faces of my current wedges ... until after listening to that radio show. Scott was a fantastic interview, gave lots of good technical information but directly correlated it to how it can improve your game.

VIDEO ADDED.
First post now has an unboxing video for everybody.

Thanks for the unboxing video JB. They are beautiful!

Cool video, the wedge looks a lot better in the video then what I expected. Now I think I will be forced to buy a couple.

I love how wedges are now getting into the customization realm that putters are already in

I love how wedges are now getting into the customization realm that putters are already in

Have you listened to this one yet Hanks? This goes above and beyond what most putter customizations I have seen, especially from OEMs.

***Drool on that vid*** Is the stock grip like a tour velvet style? Damn does that thing look nice at address. The back is a bit busy for me, good thing I'll be able to customize it.

Thanks THP you just sold me on these. I love the custom options as well as the fact that its a modernized 588 :in-love:

***Drool on that vid*** Is the stock grip like a tour velvet style? Damn does that thing look nice at address. The back is a bit busy for me, good thing I'll be able to customize it.

More like the Lamkin Crosslines.

Man, they sure do look just like the old 588's at address. The shaft is interesting. Looking forward to hearing your feedback soon.

Might have to pick up 2 or 3 of these

Back