Cleveland 588 Wedges - Everything You Need To Know

Man, they sure do look just like the old 588's at address. The shaft is interesting. Looking forward to hearing your feedback soon.

Just spent some time chipping with it and it is like a long lost friend came back. The sole and hosel just fit the eye perfectly and the audible tone is nice and velvety. Some might say "buttery". Everything about this screams "get in my bag".

Just spent some time chipping with it and it is like a long lost friend came back. The sole and hosel just fit the eye perfectly and the audible tone is nice and velvety. Some might say "buttery". Everything about this screams "get in my bag".

Adios Nike's!

Adios Nike's!

I dont have the 588s yet unfortunately. Just the one wedge, so no switching yet. But it would be a safe bet to say that at some point, I will be ordering a set of these wedges. The custom options are absolutely INCREDIBLE!

I dont have the 588s yet unfortunately. Just the one wedge, so no switching yet. But it would be a safe bet to say that at some point, I will be ordering a set of these wedges. The custom options are absolutely INCREDIBLE!

I'm sure I'll mess around with Mycustomwedge when it's available.

I'm sure I'll mess around with Mycustomwedge when it's available.

Here is a guarantee for you. You will get NO work done the day that site goes live.

The custom grind options are such an amazing touch. I've fallen for the c-grind, hard.

--
tapatalk

Here is a guarantee for you. You will get NO work done the day that site goes live.

That's not hard. I rarely get work done b/c of THP.

The custom grind options are such an amazing touch. I've fallen for the c-grind, hard.

--
tapatalk

This was something I did not expect and was thrilled when I learned about it.

Any chance of custom lofts too? Currently, CG doesnt offer a 55* or the old school 53* Diadic?

That does look great at setup; never played one of these before so looking forward to actually hitting one eventually so I can feel the hype for myself!

Man those things look sweet. I'm very intrigued about the new shaft too. I'll be giving these a whirl as soon as I can.

I can't wait for the custom wedge site to be out! The skins sound very interesting and I can't wait to see what they look like.

Have to give credit to Cleveland for shaking up the traditional look and allowing people to customize the heck out of these.

Cant wait to give these bad boys a try. Great video...

Glad so many listened to the radio show today. I know once hte video went up, a lot of people stop listening, but this was a fun show with a great guest.

Great video, those are even more gorgeous on video than they looked in the pics. Man o man way to go cleveland

Glad to have GG back on the show. Thanks to Scott for participating in this episode.

It's so cool Cleveland brought this club back. Hearing about the whole process of bringing it back was pretty cool. It's neat to hear all the thought that went into it.

Wow great video. These things look great. Between these and the Vokeys, who won't be getting new wedges soon?

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Thanks for the info you two. Too many wedges to choose from. I'm seriously going to have to demo wedges for an hour or so at the outing.
The look and customizing element are a plus. But you know where my heart is now

Kongfrontation

Listening to the radio show, I understand this is forged. Did he mention the material - I missed it?

I look forward to listening to the radio show to learn more about this wedge.

Is there going to be an option for a THP logo on customization site?

Is there going to be an option for a THP logo on customization site?

No, unfortunately not. But we always have some great logo items in our store.

I'm still thinking black with black paintfill. Can't wait for site to come on

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Back