Cleveland 588 Wedges - Everything You Need To Know

Man, I've been looking at places within a 4-5 hour drive that I could get to on a weekend. Winter's almost over, but I know I'm going to want to hit these things outside as soon as get them.

Man, I've been looking at places within a 4-5 hour drive that I could get to on a weekend. Winter's almost over, but I know I'm going to want to hit these things outside as soon as get them.

Well, the weather here's just been so wet. I thing we've seen the worst of Winter though, which rocks. Truth be told, I'm going through an overhaul in my grip so I'm spending about an hour or two every night hitting wedge shots into a net in my basement.

That's a pretty sweet idea. I never thought of a net down in mine. Can you take a full swing?

That's a pretty sweet idea. I never thought of a net down in mine. Can you take a full swing?

No, I can take about an 80% swing but it's enough to focus on impact.

That's still pretty cool. My basement ceilings are too low for even that I think. LOL at me. I had a crappy week and then when the 588's didn't show up I felt depressed. To say I'm excited to see them arrive would be an understatement.

That's still pretty cool. My basement ceilings are too low for even that I think. LOL at me. I had a crappy week and then when the 588's didn't show up I felt depressed. To say I'm excited to see them arrive would be an understatement.

Nothing like some forged, custom wedges to make a guy feel better! I hope they show up this week for you dude.

588 Wedges - You got to try em!

588 Wedges - You got to try em!

Everyday that I play with my 588 wedges I fall more in love :in-love:! These things are the real deal and so much fun to hit.

I agree. These wedges were money today. The look, the feel, the surface interaction are all awesome.

Everyday that I play with my 588 wedges I fall more in love :in-love:! These things are the real deal and so much fun to hit.

I think an unboxing is coming soon!

6790381761_05341d81e7_z.jpg

WHOA!!! can't wait for this

I am excited about the unboxing!

Looking forward to the unboxing. This is going to be great seeing what everyone came up with.

The golf shop I was at today had two of these, so I just handled them a bit. Couldn't hit balls with them though. The head is a little more squared off it seems. I want to hit one badly.

I still haven't seen one in the flesh.

They had these at Golfsmith yesterday, but only in RH. Still pulled them down to take a look at them. Some guy walked up to me and said "Wow, you play cross handed?" I just laughed and told him what I was doing and why. To say he was amazed is an understatement.

I think an unboxing is coming soon!

6790381761_05341d81e7_z.jpg

I cannot wait to see what you have in that box Amol!

Video is uploading now. These things really look good in hand!

Sweeeeeeet!!

i got to use my custom wedge a couple times yesterday and i am falling in love the more and more i use this i almost chipped in yesterday with the one shot and it was getting me close all day.

very nice wedges Ary.... congrats. interested in seeing how you like the spinner shafts.

Those look real good, Ary. Wow! I could see the grind pretty well in the video too.

very nice video Ary! The Blue and White look really sharp. Those colors go really well with the bag too.

Nice video Ary! Love the clean look of those wedges.

Except for that blue being a little dark, they look great. Just wait till you hit them.

Tapatalk

Back