Cleveland 588 Wedges - Everything You Need To Know

I wonder what the dude who stamped those was thinking. That's priceless.

JWOW, comes in with some sick wedges and a great freaking video. I love all the names on them and the colour is just amazing. I'd be scared playing JB with his short game and those wedges. The brotherhood will bring home the trophy, and three members of the brotherhood will do so using some sweet mycustomwedges.

Jeebus JB, that's funny. Talk about putting your money where your mouth is.

I wonder what the dude who stamped those was thinking. That's priceless.

I can only imagine. How dare Cookie question it. Now he will taste what black nickel is all about in the form of these incredible wedges from Cleveland customized all the way out.

LOL at Widow Maker.

Awesome video, JB. Those are some great looking wedges too.

That is awesome, Jwow just stamped his awesomeness all over his wedges and he's going to do the same to his opponents at The Morgan Cup! Great work Jwow.

Sick wedges Ary!!!

Pictures to show more details, and for those that can't watch videos at work.

For every wedge, they sent a nice coin. These are HEAVY, should make for a nice ballmarker on the greens as well. No way someone loses one of these in their pockets.

6790636861_3d5a244251_z.jpg

6790637587_974b67fb62_z.jpg

Certificate of Authenticity, very nice:

6790638237_cef5579633_z.jpg

All of the wedges sitting in the staff bag. The blue on the wedges isn't quite as deep as the blue on the bag, but it's pretty close, I'm really happy with the way they came out:

6790638785_f46ce13026_z.jpg

Back of the wedge showing off the paintfill:

6790639249_8deee900f2_z.jpg

Sole of the 58 degree wedge showing the heel and toe relief:

6790639739_a68354b5e3_z.jpg

I already like the way these clubs frame the ball at address:

6790640253_dc2e0a82b0_z.jpg

It will be fun to test these shafts out, I've never played them before out on the course, only hit them in stores:

6790641295_c9a9d8fdb0_z.jpg

I love the wedges Jwow, great selection!

awesome looking wedges ary!

can't wait to give these a try... i have really liked my CG wedges historically. Thanks for the great review!

I'm totally taking the afternoon off, lol

That is why I had mine shipped to work. hahaha

Prepare to be WOWED in more ways than 1.

JB, those are some good looking wedges my friend. The paint fill looks awesome, and I love that you gave them each their own name. Really creative touch bro.

JWOW, comes in with some sick wedges and a great freaking video. I love all the names on them and the colour is just amazing. I'd be scared playing JB with his short game and those wedges. The brotherhood will bring home the trophy, and three members of the brotherhood will do so using some sweet mycustomwedges.

Love everything about those wedges JB.

those came out great man. Love the names of them as well.

Those wedges are incredible JB. I love the look of them and it is awesome that you "named" each one of them.

I couldn't tell by the video (and not that it matters) but which "name" goes with which loft?

Those custom wedges are SWEET Ary and JB! Love the names on your wedges JB. Very creative! Really loving your colors Ary. Very very nice choices!!!

Sweet wedges for sure! And it sounds like the performance is just as nice as the looks based on everything I have read.

very nice wedges JB love the black pearl finish on them.

very nice wedges JB love the black pearl finish on them.

Yep they are pretty darn sick looking! Cleveland wedges rock and roll for sure :clapp:

When you taking these guys out for their first outing, JB? I'm going to have a hard time letting them touch dirt.

JB, nice shirt.

When you taking these guys out for their first outing, JB? I'm going to have a hard time letting them touch dirt.

They will get their maiden voyage this Friday when I play with a couple of LPGA girls and get slaughtered.

JB, nice shirt.

Thank you. I like it and it is available in the THP store.

That's funny. Nice wedges JB.

Wedges look great JB and the stamping in priceless. Even on another team, I pissed myself from laughing.

I swear by the 588 wedges! These are the most reliable, fun to hit, and awesome wedges I have ever put my paws on :blob:.. I have hit some shots with these dawgs recently that make me look and say :wtf: was that :bulgy-eyes:. In a real GOOD way.

Back