Cleveland 588 Wedges - Everything You Need To Know

I just got home and had a sweet box sitting up waiting for me. I'll put up some pics and a video a little later when I get settled.

4c650e3a-816f-8422.jpg

I swear by the 588 wedges! These are the most reliable, fun to hit, and awesome wedges I have ever put my paws on :blob:.. I have hit some shots with these dawgs recently that make me look and say :wtf: was that :bulgy-eyes:. In a real GOOD way.

good stuff OG i have decided after my last round out im def going with a 56* in the 588 too i was so happy with how my 60* performed all day and i only have a couple rounds with it now so i can only get more and more confident with it.

I just got home and had a sweet box sitting up waiting for me. I'll put up some pics and a video a little later when I get settled.

4c650e3a-816f-8422.jpg

good stuff Biggsy can't wait to see them!!!! love seeing everyones designs

JB - I love the idea giving each wedge a nick name. Very cool. Some pics would be cool as it was tough to get a real good look in the video.

Biggsy has wedges

Sweet delivery biggsy, get to filming buddy!

--
tapatalk

LOL @ JB's wedge names. That was awesome.

Ary your wedges look sick dude. Very nice job with them.

I was happy to see a sweet black Custom Wedge box on my doorstep today. Here's a short video and some pictures.

Packaging:

DSCN0303-L.jpg

DSCN0312-L.jpg

DSCN0314-L.jpg

DSCN0310-L.jpg

DSCN0319-L.jpg

DSCN0321-L.jpg

DSCN0323-L.jpg

DSCN0341-L.jpg

DSCN0343-L.jpg

DSCN0339-L.jpg

DSCN0360-L.jpg

Hawk those are some sweet wedges dude! Can't wait to see them in person, I bet all these 588s look better in person than they do in their photos.

Those look amazing Hawk! The Team THP stamping came out spectacular as expected.

Congrats buddy, well done on your design!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Hawk, those look amazing. The satin finish looks even better than I thought it would. I love the color scheme and basic design as well. Great job on the design buddy!

Wow is all I can say. Ary great looking wedges dude. JB those are pure awesomeness, yes I said awesomeness! Hawk those are freaking sweet too, im def jealouse of the 588 love.

Hawk what are the rupture lines from where the hosel meets the face on the bottom 2/3 wedges?

Nice Hawk, congrats buddy!

Hawk what are the rupture lines from where the hosel meets the face on the bottom 2/3 wedges?

They are marks from me banging them together.

Wedges look great Hawk! Nice touch w/ Team THP.

Those look great Hawk. I like the nice simple customization and I love that satin finish.

One thing I've heard people ask is the difference between the 588 and the CG15's. Here are some comparison pics. Sole is different, wedge is less round in general,leading edge is a little straighter.

DSCN0345-L.jpg

DSCN0347-L.jpg

DSCN0348-L.jpg

DSCN0350-L.jpg

I really like your wedges Hawk! Great minds think alike in terms of the amount of stamping on those wedges. :smile:

I really like your wedges Hawk! Great minds think alike in terms of the amount of stamping on those wedges. :smile:

LOL. I thought the same. The funny thing is I was completely about to go with the same colors you had as well to match the Cleveland color scheme.

Nice grip choice Hawk, lol

They look fantastic dude! Really nicely done. I bet you were giddy as hell.

Those are awesome Hawk...well done!!

Nice grip choice Hawk, lol

They look fantastic dude! Really nicely done. I bet you were giddy as hell.

I think you'll like the grips! I was really excited and then bummed I couldn't hit them for a few days. The snow is melted, so I may end up in the yard tomorrow.

Back