For Sale Cleveland Altitude Iron set 3-SW...10 irons for $175 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

hailoffire

Reaction score
Handicap
16.1 GHIN
I am selling the irons that brought me to THP back in 2013. I was new to golf and searching for the most forgiving and easiest to hit irons. They sure are both of those. I've moved on from these and my club buying hobby has gotten me to the point that I need to move some of these sets. Standard L/L/L. The clubs have been played quite a bit but no gouges just normal bag chatter and faces/grooves are still in good shape. 4i-DW are steel regular flex Traction 85 shafts with Winn Excel mid size grips that are showing some wear but playable (the Traction label on the DW shaft has peeled off). The 4i and the 6i grips will need to be replaced as they are wearing through. Pic below. The 3i is graphite A flex with the original Cleveland grip that is fine. The SW is Cleveland Wedge flex graphite that has a Lampkin grip that is still in good shape. Anyone looking for a good set to start playing or just a more forgiving set..this is it. $175 shipped to the lower 48 or let me know what you have to trade...open to that too. I would rather someone on THP get these then to do a trade in through a store.
IMG_3944.jpgIMG_3945.jpgIMG_3950.jpgIMG_3946.jpgIMG_3947.jpgIMG_3951.jpgIMG_3952.jpgIMG_3953.jpgIMG_3949.jpg

Bump before I trade them in

Have a set of Cobra King OS hybrids to trade.
3/4, 4/5, 5/6 Recoil ES 460 F2.

Any interest there?

Lengths are:
39 5/8”
38 7/8”
38.25”
When measured at a playing angle (60* lie) to end of the grip.

Have a set of Cobra King OS hybrids to trade.
3/4, 4/5, 5/6 Recoil ES 460 F2.

Any interest there?

Lengths are:
39 5/8”
38 7/8”
38.25”
When measured at a playing angle (60* lie) to end of the grip.
I'm set on hybrids right now. Any wedges or woods you may want to trade

Sent you a PM

Please lock this up. Trading them in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back