Cleveland Black Driver - Everything You Wanted to Know

OG: I was also concerned with those misses to the right but war.eagle seemed to have no issues and that was his miss.

I will definitely be hitting as soon as it is in stores.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Have you hit the Cleveland yet or are you wanting to buy sight unseen?

its not even out yet how could I hit it lol. I buy a lot of stuff with out ever hitting it, just a chance a club ho takes :angel:

I have no doubt this is an awesome driver however with all of the light drivers that I have tried, my misses have been huge pushes to the right side almost off the planet. It's a tempo thing for me and I just can not get a consistent rhythm built for these type clubs. Good luck to those that will be trying them and I still hope to hit this at out local demo day. It would shock me if I can put together as many FIR's as I currently average with my regular driver.

Any idea when this might be? I am super stoked by this offering from Cleveland.

I have little doubt I will be grabbing this driver, but I have had the opportunity to put it in play a few times.

I don't think I will be pre-ordering this driver as my SL 290 is still killing it for me and is already a "lighter" driver, but I hope to be playing a new Cleveland driver in the very near future!!!!!

Who's going to pre-order this bad boy without even hitting it? Fess up!

I don't think it's going to be the best option for me. I really think it looks great though. I will hit it at some point but I won't be preordering.

Pre-ordering and hawkpondering just don't go together.

Sent via Tapatalk

I don't think it's going to be the best option for me. I really think it looks great though. I will hit it at some point but I won't be preordering.

I dont see you ever getting out of hawkpondering mode.

After hitting the Turdleist everywhere but the fairway today, I will change my answer to a definitive yes.

My Superfast was putting up a fight today. Was hitting some great tee shots today, which is usually a rare thing for me.

Still going to pick this one up in two weeks.

After hitting the Turdleist everywhere but the fairway today, I will change my answer to a definitive yes.

My Superfast was putting up a fight today. Was hitting some great tee shots today, which is usually a rare thing for me.

Still going to pick this one up in two weeks.

How do you guys feel about it not coming in 9.5*? I usually play a 9.5 because I hit a 10.5 too high so it looks like if I were to game this driver it would have to be 9.0*

How do you guys feel about it not coming in 9.5*? I usually play a 9.5 because I hit a 10.5 too high so it looks like if I were to game this driver it would have to be 9.0*

I used to be the exact same way as you. Now I really dont even pay attention to the loft on the driver as I hit all models and go with what fits the best numbers wise. I try and use the highest number my swing allows and still gives me the proper launch. Shaft plays such as huge role in ball flight that half a degree will be subtle at best.

JB has convinced me that 10.5 is a good loft for me. I like 10.5 with maybe a slightly lower launching shaft. A little more forgiveness in the 10.5 as well. I was hitting One-T's RH yesterday and it was 10.5 and I was loving the ball flight

Once this is released in a few weeks, I am going to GolfTec to get fitted for a whole new bag. Driver has been killing me of late and I like how this one takes an easy swing and it goes. Droppin cash!

My Superfast is a 10.5, so sticking with that loft is fine for me. Also, the Black driver I hit was 10.5, and did cause me any issues.

Back