Cleveland Classic Driver - THP Preview Thread

I think my experiment with this driver is over. The club definitely performed better with an Aldila NVS-65, R-flex shaft for me. The deep face driver just doesn't seem to work well for me. If anyone is interested in an original Cleveland Classic driver club head with 10.5° of loft just PM me.

I think my experiment with this driver is over. The club definitely performed better with an Aldila NVS-65, R-flex shaft for me. The deep face driver just doesn't seem to work well for me. If anyone is interested in an original Cleveland Classic driver club head with 10.5° of loft just PM me.

Sorry that didn't work out for you.

I've been gaming the 310 for about 2 months now. I'm feeling pretty comfortable with it. Ball flight has been pretty straight and high. My miss after making some tweaks to my swing is a slice which is strange to see, but I see the 310 being my gamer for awhile.

Sorry that didn't work out for you.

I've been gaming the 310 for about 2 months now. I'm feeling pretty comfortable with it. Ball flight has been pretty straight and high. My miss after making some tweaks to my swing is a slice which is strange to see, but I see the 310 being my gamer for awhile.

My miss with the classic is a small fade as well and that is unusual as my normal driver miss is a draw to a hook or a block. I think I prefer a driver with a little shallower face.

My miss with the classic is a small fade as well and that is unusual as my normal driver miss is a draw to a hook or a block. I think I prefer a driver with a little shallower face.

It's a driver that won't work for everyone. After doing some tinkering, I've found Deeper face drivers work pretty well for me. For what it's worth, my miss now is right with everything not just the driver.

OK so my shaft just broke as I was putting my bag into the car. I bought this club in 2011 from Blind9 and LOVE it. Any tips for my next steps? The shaft alone is worth $300 but I only paid $149 for the entire club.

OK so my shaft just broke as I was putting my bag into the car. I bought this club in 2011 from Blind9 and LOVE it. Any tips for my next steps? The shaft alone is worth $300 but I only paid $149 for the entire club.
Could try contacting cleveland to see what they advise.

I got a full setup at golfsmith for $26 off the used rack. Check eBay for just pulls. I am thinking of pulling the stiff out of mine and getting rid of it so if you don't have any luck let me know.

I miss this driver... This thing with the Kusala Blue in it was a thing of beauty. I may grab another one off the used rack if I can find it just to have.

I miss this driver... This thing with the Kusala Blue in it was a thing of beauty. I may grab another one off the used rack if I can find it just to have.

Definitely love this driver with the Kusala Blue. I picked up one for $60 the day after I ordered my Bio Cell driver and both have taken turns in the bag this year.

I got a full setup at golfsmith for $26 off the used rack. Check eBay for just pulls. I am thinking of pulling the stiff out of mine and getting rid of it so if you don't have any luck let me know.

Thanks so much, will do. Yeah I'll be headed to the golfsmith soon.

Back