Cleveland Frontline Putters

I gamed my Frontline Elevado slant neck putter today and it's not leaving the bag any time soon. I made some really good putts and had several good lag putts

Making me antsy... Need to roll it. Got tied up this week.

I had my Elevado in the bag today and was once again reminded what a great putter it is. It has a feel/sound that is dense, but not at all clicky, if that makes sense. It puts such a great roll on the ball and I was hitting my lines well with it. Distance control was not always there, but that was solely a function of winter greens.

If there is a more underrated putter out there, I would love to know what it is.

Last edited:
I had my Elevado in the bag today and was once again reminded what a great putter it is. I has a feel/sound that is dense, but not at all clicky, if that makes sense. It puts such a great roll on the ball and I was hitting my lines well with it. Distance control was not always there, but that was solely a function of winter greens.

If there is a more underrated putter out there, I would love to know what it is.
It’s still the best mallet I’ve ever tested. Ever.

It’s still the best mallet I’ve ever tested. Ever.
I went from a counterbalanced exo 7s to this and the elevado is impressive. Hitting the center of the insert has a distinct sound & feel and I really like the way the ball comes off this face and the control I have with it.

For those on the fence thinking about picking up the Elevado (or any of the other putters in the Frontline lineup), it can be bought for $160 from Rock Bottom Golf today (deal ends at midnight)

For those on the fence thinking about picking up the Elevado (or any of the other putters in the Frontline lineup), it can be bought for $160 from Rock Bottom Golf today (deal ends at midnight)

Did you grab one?

Steeeeeaaalllllo

Did you grab one?

You know it, I was waiting to see if I could snag it in the $150-160 range. Glad I was able to get it before the 2020 season starts too.

You know it, I was waiting to see if I could snag it in the $150-160 range. Glad I was able to get it before the 2020 season starts too.

nice snag!!!

Should I grab a second one? I don't need another but that's a fantastic deal!!

Couldn’t pass up the deal...and free 2 day shipping :oops::D

Oh man! Seems to be popular putter

Love my Elevado but I haven’t had it on real grass yet. I’m looking forward to testing it on the very sloped super slick greens at my home course.

Love my Elevado but I haven’t had it on real grass yet. I’m looking forward to testing it on the very sloped super slick greens at my home course.
You’re going to wish you didn’t buy that Vegas.;)

You’re going to wish you didn’t buy that Vegas.;)

Never, the putter collection is decor for the basement. We are having a few couples over for dinner on Saturday and my wife didn’t love the look of all those putters leaned up against the windows in the basement. She gave me a large wicker laundry basket to hold them. I told her I would have to order a couple of large staff bags to hold them and she said “good idea”. The first one is a red Wilson Staff and it should be here soon. ;)

Pay day... Do I pull the trigger?

Back