Cleveland Frontline Putters

Hello sexy...

85CF7C26-95C4-4F3A-92BB-A456870D9316.jpeg
8F2CBE90-6BDA-43DD-930F-15FE5FDC6B0F.jpeg
6B751FFE-15EE-4511-9403-E7354959D231.jpeg

I absolutey love the shape of this putter, how it sits at address, and the stock grip (probably my favorite stock grip of any putter I’ve owned). Have only hit a few putts on my puttout mat, but even from that small sample size I’m already a big fan of the feel, roll, and weight in hands of this putter. Can’t wait for the season to start so I can get this thing on some greens, I’ve never been this excited about a putter before.

Hello sexy...

View attachment 8930390
View attachment 8930391
View attachment 8930392

I absolutey love the shape of this putter, how it sits at address, and the stock grip (probably my favorite stock grip of any putter I’ve owned). Have only hit a few putts on my puttout mat, but even from that small sample size I’m already a big fan of the feel, roll, and weight in hands of this putter. Can’t wait for the season to start so I can get this thing on some greens, I’ve never been this excited about a putter before.

x2 on everything you said but x1000 on that grip. it's gonna take some adjustment from rolling the blades but i had a few nice rolls on the course today. great feel on contact. easy to roll the ball. i didn't think it'd be all that much different from the HB #11 but it is...

Rolling...

edit: try to ignore that wrinkle 😑

Last edited:
Hello sexy...

View attachment 8930390
View attachment 8930391
View attachment 8930392

x2 on everything you said but x1000 on that grip. it's gonna take some adjustment from rolling the blades but i had a few nice rolls on the course today. great feel on contact. easy to roll the ball. i didn't think it'd be all that much different from the HB #11 but it is...
I have the slant next Frontline Elevado and have been saying the same thing. It looks amazing, has great feel, and the grip is my new favorite putter grip

Puttting the Elevado back in my bag for my round this weekend. Think I want to trim it down to 34" but honestly don't want to change the grip. Love the feel and the colors are perfect.

Little THP TV reminder ;)

@Tenputt and @Jman , I finally made it to the course today for my first round with the Elevado. So far, so good. It didn't hurt that I made the first putt of the season ( a 12 footer for par ). After only using it on the putt out mat over the winter and during quarantine, I was able to quickly get a good feel for the putter. If one round is any indication, I think I made a good choice.

@Tenputt and @Jman , I finally made it to the course today for my first round with the Elevado. So far, so good. It didn't hurt that I made the first putt of the season ( a 12 footer for par ). After only using it on the putt out mat over the winter and during quarantine, I was able to quickly get a good feel for the putter. If one round is any indication, I think I made a good choice.
Nice! Roll it well!

Happy to hear you are excited about it. It’s a great putter, one of the best performers in my recent putt off Thread.

13 putts last night for 9 holes with the Elevado.

@ddec

Should I Elevado today?

I don't see why not

I don't see why not
It’s going to get 9 and a Tour Issue Ody MX with a white hot insert is going to get 9 today, because like you said, why not?

13 putts last night for 9 holes with the Elevado.

Most recent 9 hole round was 14 putts, including a made 50 footer for birdie and two near misses for birdie from off the green (Texas Wedge) where I putted in lieu of chipping.

Wanted to bump this. Why? Well I’ve been rolling it again and realistically, it’s so good for me it scares me a little.

Out 7’s the 7, and more than that the insert and weighing of the shape is just killer. Add the 2135 topline height and it’s lethal.

It’s been fun as hell rolling it again.

been rolling it the last few rounds...

Don't take my word for it, but the Elevado is a great addition to my bag. Anyone thinking about a putter should give this one a look.

i have no reason to take the elevado out of the bag after 4 rounds...

Wanted to bump this. Why? Well I’ve been rolling it again and realistically, it’s so good for me it scares me a little.

Out 7’s the 7, and more than that the insert and weighing of the shape is just killer. Add the 2135 topline height and it’s lethal.

It’s been fun as hell rolling it again.

I know you dig the Elevado, and the you are big fan of the SNSR Tour grips. So, did you chang stock grip to the SNSR Tour?

Last edited:
I know you dig the Elevado, and the you are big fan of the SNR Tour grips. So, did you chang stock grip to the SNSR Tour?
Nope, I didn’t touch the Sink Fit, I actually think it was maybe the perfect grip for this one, never had any urge at all to change it.

Back