Cleveland Frontline Putters

The Cleveland/Srixon rep came to my home course yesterday and the director of golf and GM were telling me all about this cool putter he had, I proceeded to take the HC off the Elevado and ask, this one? Its only been in my bag for a month now guys.

Apparently they are both ordering. Going to be a lot of Elevado going around here!

#Out7The7

Jman;n8900662 said:
The Cleveland/Srixon rep came to my home course yesterday and the director of golf and GM were telling me all about this cool putter he had, I proceeded to take the HC off the Elevado and ask, this one? Its only been in my bag for a month now guys.

Apparently they are both ordering. Going to be a lot of Elevado going around here!

#Out7The7

is it your current gamer??

jfrigo1003;n8900688 said:
is it your current gamer??

That's been mentioned a time or two in here. Haha

Jman;n8900662 said:

#Out7The7

lol that's pretty funny. I kind of love when those situations come about.

ddec;n8900699 said:
lol that's pretty funny. I kind of love when those situations come about.

The GM is an older gentleman, he hit the FW and the DR as well....and LOVED them. Perfect for someone like him, though even he compared them to cannons going off at impact. HA!

Jman;n8900703 said:
The GM is an older gentleman, he hit the FW and the DR as well....and LOVED them. Perfect for someone like him, though even he compared them to cannons going off at impact. HA!

I know not what you speak of kind sir :quiet:

I may have just pre-ordered one of these...

We're giving away a Frontline putter on our Twitter feed right now. You know, if you're into that sort of thing.

golfunfiltered;n8900834 said:
We're giving away a Frontline putter on our Twitter feed right now. You know, if you're into that sort of thing.

This could save me from buying the Elevado :act-up:

JonD;n8900778 said:
I may have just pre-ordered one of these...

YES! Attaboy!

SO good Jon.

Jman;n8900932 said:
YES! Attaboy!

SO good Jon.

I was intrigued by the press release and reading your review pushed me over the edge. I've always liked the Elevado shape & that coupled with the new face seems like a no brainer. Will post thoughts as soon as I can.

27 putts today and shot a 73.

Rolling the Elevado, its getting a firm hold on the bag.

And the stock SINKfit grip is pretty perfect for my Claw grip.

Jman you’re obviously completely insane and your opinion isn’t worth a bag of sand! You should be visited by a plague of locusts!!!!

I’m totally kidding of course. :alien: I figured you worked so hard on the review, and you deserved a bit of #internetGolfer outrage.

This was a great review, I really liked the format a lot! The video added a good bit of info and was very well produced.

As to the putter, I think Cleveland has done something pretty cool. I like the shape a lot, and the forward weighting is interesting for sure. They’ve never been afraid to do anything outside the box, and it’s worked out well for them so far. The pricing is really good.

This is feels like a very good update to a solid line up.

I had the old Elevado which I liked but lacked in feel and based on James recommendation I took a chance an ordered the Frontline Elevado. It arrived and I have played two rounds with it. It is amazing and is firmly in my bag. Thanks James!!

RNG;n8905572 said:
I had the old Elevado which I liked but lacked in feel and based on James recommendation I took a chance an ordered the Frontline Elevado. It arrived and I have played two rounds with it. It is amazing and is firmly in my bag. Thanks James!!

Boom! Winning!

RNG;n8905572 said:

I tried the old Elevado but didn't fall in love with it. The new design renews my interest though.

This putter makes me very happy and very frustrated.

Performance is UNDENIABLE and those who try it will come away impressed, I have no qualms making that statement. For me, it came right after I found a putter I’d been searching for for a long time...and it has beaten it handily, hell, it’s beaten a lot of putters handily as I keep throwing them at it.

Go try the Elevado if you get the chance, the other models are imo a visual miss.

This one though? It does out 7 the 7.

Golf Pride PRO ONLY Red Star installedddddddd

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Did you not like the stock grip?
Loved it. Talked about it in thread and commended Cleveland on it in the homepage review.

But the shape of the Red/SNSR-Contour-Pro is my favorite ever.

Loved it. Talked about it in thread and commended Cleveland on it in the homepage review.

But the shape of the Red/SNSR-Contour-Pro is my favorite ever.

I remembered you said you liked it, especially for a claw grip. This makes sense.

I remembered you said you liked it, especially for a claw grip. This makes sense.
Yeah, I'm moving back from the claw for a bit so it gives the opp to move back to a more "traditionally" sized grip too. I'm excited to give it a go.

Its already IMO the best "winged" putter on the market, so a little tweak could make it even more fun for me.

It seems like this would hold up really well to bag chatter? Most times I always put the headcover back on the putter, but those times I forget I always end up with a ding I didn't want somewhere.

I really think this is the next putter in my bag. Might need to put some stuff up for sale to make room.

It seems like this would hold up really well to bag chatter? Most times I always put the headcover back on the putter, but those times I forget I always end up with a ding I didn't want somewhere.

I really think this is the next putter in my bag. Might need to put some stuff up for sale to make room.
I wouldn't know, no putter cover is blasphemy to me!

I wouldn't know, no putter cover is blasphemy to me!

Plus 1, there. I recently let my uncle borrow my Scotty for a scramble tournament. After a couple of holes, I couldn’t take it anymore and said if he wanted to use my putter, he had to put the cover back on after every hole.

Back