Cleveland Frontline Putters

Is the Elevado still sliced bread or has the hype faded a bit ? On the fence with this and the Spider X.

Is the Elevado still sliced bread or has the hype faded a bit ? On the fence with this and the Spider X.

Wish I could help. I haven’t had a chance to use mine yet because of the weather and I have only practiced indoors.

I have it, the X, the SL Ten, and the SL BoP here.

I'm picking the Elevado every time.

Anyone customize theirs on the Cleveland site ?
Pics ?

I’m still thinking Limey paint fill if I get one
1436A99D-84B9-4047-88C1-9786C81DE21D.jpeg

My THP secret santa went above and beyond and got me the Cero. I was able to get out with it last weekend and the first impression was very positive. It's a bigger mallet than what I am used to, but after a few holes, it felt really comfortable and the ball seemed to roll very well off the face. I only left one putt short the entire round which is something I struggle with so that is a good sign. I look forward to rolling this next spring/summer and putting it through its paces.

This gem is making it back to the course today, let’s gooooooooooo!

Rolled the hell out of this Elevado yesterday, again.

IMO it’s easily the most under the radar putter out there. And a mallet I would put toe to toe with ANY mallet from ANY company out there.

This face, it works, and it works in stellar fashion.

AC0CCB03-27F9-4BC9-985D-54E42F6A8539.jpeg

IMO it’s easily the most under the radar putter out there. And a mallet I would put toe to toe with ANY mallet from ANY company out there.

View attachment 8920144

I can’t wait until Spring to finally try my Elevado on a real green.

I tried to talk about that in the review, definitely better here, and I think they have finally found their groove insert wise with this particular blend and design. I have a LOT of milled putters, a lot of VERY expensive milled putters, and this is in that feel range for me. Its just the right mix of dense without hiding feedback. I dig it a lot.

Perfect description of the feel/sound -dense without hiding feedback! I hadn't been able to find one these anywhere until yesterday when they finally had one at my club. I took one stroke with it and a few minutes later placed my order. Thanks for your great review and video here!

Spent about 30 mins last night rolling the new Cero in the house. The more I use it, the more I like it. Can't wait to get it back out on the course once the weather allows.

Perfect description of the feel/sound -dense without hiding feedback! I hadn't been able to find one these anywhere until yesterday when they finally had one at my club. I took one stroke with it and a few minutes later placed my order. Thanks for your great review and video here!
Thank you for the kind words!

If I commit to what is BEST out there for my game this year, this will be the putter.

Thank you for the kind words!

If I commit to what is BEST out there for my game this year, this will be the putter.

I went through a putter fitting recently with 8 of my favorite putters from my collection and the #7 came out on top. I simply aim it better than anything else. Of course, the last 4 years I've been using everything but that old White Hot #7, lol.

When you said the FL Elevado out 7's the 7, that was all I needed to hear. I've gamed Cleveland mallets in the past and with the shape, face, tech, and your flattery of the overall design, I'm damn excited to put this one in play.

I purchased one in late October thanks to Jman and Tenputt. I haven't had a chance to use it on a n actual green but have practiced indoors on my putting mat. I intend to do some more practice this weekend while watching the golf and the NFL playoffs. Can't wait for the courses here to open in the spring and see what this putter can really do for my game.

I purchased one in late October thanks to Jman and Tenputt. I haven't had a chance to use it on a n actual green but have practiced indoors on my putting mat. I intend to do some more practice this weekend while watching the golf and the NFL playoffs. Can't wait for the courses here to open in the spring and see what this putter can really do for my game.

I will drag mine down to Florida for a test outdoors next Friday if it shows up in time. I'm also anxious to get the FL Elevado in play and more anxious for winter to go by quickly so we can get back to the golf season!

I know that you can and have gamed many other putters. For you to make this statement speaks volumes about how good you think this putter really is. It's one thing to review it and give it praise; it's a completely different story when you continue to heap praise on the putter long after the review and after you have the opportunity to use and compare it to others.

I'll keep you informed as to my observations. I'm really looking forward to having the Elevado in my bag this year.

The Elevado is the front runner for my gamer this year so far. Other than a heavily trusted O-Works 7, this is the only non boutique/milled putter I own at this point. Really like the roll it puts on the ball and looking forward to maybe even getting it out this weekend if the weather cooperates.

View attachment 8920144
This is one that I've tried in the local shop and really like. How would you compare this to the Odyssey #7? (I'm currently playing the exo 7 and have never played a Cleveland putter)

This is one that I've tried in the local shop and really like. How would you compare this to the Odyssey #7? (I'm currently playing the exo 7 and have never played a Cleveland putter)

Not James, but I've been gaming an O-Works 7 off and on since they released the red version. I think the transition from one to the other is pretty easy, or was for me. The Elevado is a little more compact front to back, but doesn't seem much smaller across the face. I can snap some comparison pics if needed.

For me the roll I'm seeing out of the Elevado is better, and my distance control out of the gate was more consistent. I'm also a fan of the Lamkin Sink Fit grip they put on this one.

Not James, but I've been gaming an O-Works 7 off and on since they released the red version. I think the transition from one to the other is pretty easy, or was for me. The Elevado is a little more compact front to back, but doesn't seem much smaller across the face. I can snap some comparison pics if needed.

For me the roll I'm seeing out of the Elevado is better, and my distance control out of the gate was more consistent. I'm also a fan of the Lamkin Sink Fit grip they put on this one.

I appreciate your feedback. It's consistent with others who have commented on this thread and others. Although I have only putted indoors with the putter, your feedback makes me more confident that I made a good selection with the Elevado.

every time I go to the PGA store I putt with the elevado for like 20 minutes. Such a great putter and feels incredible off the face.
I dont have a need for a putter at the moment but really want one!

I'm afraid to leave my #7 but I'm going to start shopping for one of these.. The reviews are too good not to and I love the look of these!!

I still have not seen one of these in the wild.

I keep coming back to this thread & get more and more pumped to try this putter! I can’t recall you being this “all in” on a single model and that speaks volumes.

Little bump ;)

And honestly, I'm very much fighting internally about if I should just game it all year or not.

If things continue with the Elevado it may unseat my Red 7 as my trusty fallback mallet. I'm down to two mallets at this point, though I do want to try the new Odyssey insert mallets.

Best stock grip I can remember as well.

Back