Cleveland Golf Huntington Beach SOFT and SOFT Premier Putters

Idk what it is about center shafted, I just can't get over the look when lining up.

Finally got around to installing my putter grip on the new stick. This grip is awesome. Now this putter feels much better to me with speed control improving instantly. 8BA1330A-D69D-47FF-A53E-CB7180F028F9.jpeg

I’ve been on the Cleveland site a LOT lately :ROFLMAO:

d6157a7a2561c189ae37e99ae61ced5c.jpg

81a3f744df88ec3fd4c035c6cb02dcec.jpg

8f1682dab5859e008126a3e8dd03f654.jpg

They had this at the PGA store today along with the #3. Good looking putters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is the putter that shocked the crap out of me at the store. I expected the 11 to be the one that I rolled the best but it was that one that really setup well for me.

That is the putter that shocked the crap out of me at the store. I expected the 11 to be the one that I rolled the best but it was that one that really setup well for me.

That is my favorite from the line as well.

That is my favorite from the line as well.
It surprised me because I have only used a center shafted putter a couple times and ended up going back to a heel shafted

It’s an affordable site compared to many. ;)
Sure is.

You clearly don’t know my putter history and or collecting/addiction though. ;)

Dammit Jeremy. :ROFLMAO:

Dammit Jeremy. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: Sorry. The 11 is really good too I just liked the way this one setup and felt a little better. Plus it takes the guesswork out of whether to go slant neck or single bend haha

Oh
Sure is.

You clearly don’t know my putter history and or collecting/addiction though. ;)
. I have an idea. I’m not much of a collector of anything. I know the pain ;)58A516FA-625A-4CAF-B2DF-D868319CC7FE.jpeg

:ROFLMAO: Sorry. The 11 is really good too I just liked the way this one setup and felt a little better. Plus it takes the guesswork out of whether to go slant neck or single bend haha
There’s one obvious solution for me, and it’s all your fault....

The 11s is great. I have been rolling it all morning in the garage. The shape and alignment suits me perfectly. The stock skinny grip is OK. Considering a grip change but will give it a little bit more time.

One of these with a Stability Tour shaft could be FIRE!

Drove to 4 local golf shops that are listed as sellers on the Cleveland site -- I couldn't find a single one. Let alone a left handed one. :cry: And I was ready to make a purchase.

I’m real tempted to buy the 10.5 if it’s still at the PGA store when I’m up there tomorrow.

One of these with a Stability Tour shaft could be FIRE!
The cost of the head vs the shaft is bananas in this ratio.

Drove to 4 local golf shops that are listed as sellers on the Cleveland site -- I couldn't find a single one. Let alone a left handed one. :cry: And I was ready to make a purchase.
Give it time - I think it will be worth it.

So, I was rolling the 10.5 again today and very tempted. But then I saw they had a bunch of new (I guess old stock) Spider Tour Blacks in stock at $200. So I held off for now as that’s tempting since I’ve been seeing them go used for more than that and I do like the tour black.

I’ve spent the weekend thinking about putters and I am absolutely stuck on the #11. It was my first thought this morning and I’m ready to get back into that shape again. Rumor has it that it’s fantastic

I’ve spent the weekend thinking about putters and I am absolutely stuck on the #11. It was my first thought this morning and I’m ready to get back into that shape again. Rumor has it that it’s fantastic
ELEVAAAAADOOOOOOOO. I’ll never call it an 11. :ROFLMAO:

Out 7’s the 7.

I've got way too much Cleveland putter pondering going on lately.

In the Premier line I think that the 10c would be my pick. Fits my eye and it solves the slant or not question. Plus I do well with a center shaft.

Frontline it would be the Elevado (slant?) since I have it on good authority that it out 7's the 7.

From the "Soft" line it's the 6 hands down. The compact mallet with a sight dot is just perfect.
Unfortunately, Mrs Duffer found my "rotation" stash and was curious why I need so many putters. :oops: Looks like I will have to live vicariously through you guys.

Back