Cleveland Golf releasing the KB Flatbill

JTnumbers

College Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 0.2
The question is, if you wear a flat bill, will you pick one up?
I know I will
BX3HRulCYAAZOKK.jpg

I am a flat bill guy except those stupid puma hats....But yes I see myself grabbing one or two of these.

Um, no.

Oh boy

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I hope those that like flatbrims jump on these.

I will be staying away.

I like big hats like that because I have a big head. I'd curve the bill though.

I like big hats like that because I have a big head. I'd curve the bill though.

Gotta be at least a LITTLE curve in the bill.

I love Cleveland Golf, they make some TREMENDOUS gear, just can't get into the flatbill craze with any brand.

Gotta be at least a LITTLE curve in the bill.

I love Cleveland Golf, they make some TREMENDOUS gear, just can't get into the flatbill craze with any brand.

I've got a UA hat like that one and I curve it. I think it can go either way like this one. I don't know though. For some reason, Cleveland flexfit hats are always a little smaller than others, so unless I can try it first I'm not buying one.

What happens if I throw a little curve in it. Can't have the raindrops dripping off the center of the bill.

I wear a hat everyday. Couldnt wear a flatbill if you paid me... but nothing a rubberband and 6 hours couldnt fix

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not a fan of the flat bill at all, so nope.

I'll get one. I'll rock it proudly.

Oh, nevermind, no I wont, because flat brim hats are moronic looking.

Im not into the flat bill so ill have to pass this on. Im more of a curve bill Steve Stricker low down hat guy.

Actual phone call:

Rickie Fowler: "Hey Keygan, pretty cool that Cleveland is releasing a flat brim hat. Congrats"

KB: "Thanks buddy. Love the way they fit my melon head"

RF: "Haha. Thats funny. While we are on the subject, just want to give you a heads up on something . No pun intended."

KB: "Oh Rickie, you are so funny. What's up?"

RF: "If you are anywhere near the Kennesaw Georgia area, just watch your back. There is some kid named JT that is absolutely obsessed with me and my flat brims. I have a protection order against him. You may want to look into that."

KB: "What a creep! Thanks Rickie!"

I've got a UA hat like that one and I curve it. I think it can go either way like this one. I don't know though. For some reason, Cleveland flexfit hats are always a little smaller than others, so unless I can try it first I'm not buying one.

That hat you wore on Friday at the IL Invitational? it was a flat brim.

Cleveland Golf releasing the KB Flatbill

No go on the flat brim for me. When you're 4 feet tall, and 6 feet wide, the flat brims look extra dumb.

No flatbills for me...

While not traditionally a flatbill guy, I have found that in order to fit my sunglasses on under the hat I have to have the bill flatter than normal. So these might work, even Keegan in the pic provided has some curve to the bill.

I've got a small head, so flat brim hats look extra dumb on me.

No go on the flat brim for me. When you're 4 feet tall, and 6 feet wide, the flat brims look extra dumb.

Same here except I'm 6' 4" and almost as wide. Flat brim hats look awful on my mellon.

I look dumb enough as it is. Flat brims just make me look dumber. No go for me.

I might, because the wider brim does a good job of getting around a pair of glasses or sunglasses. Plus I love me some Cleveland flex-fit hats. So comfy.

But I'll still bend the bill. A lot.

Back