Cleveland Golf Staff Bag

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
Well, well, well.......I arrived home after a tremendous day and it just got better! Waiting for me was this:

DSC_0281-Copy.jpg

Well, it took me all of 4 seconds to tear into the box out of sheer excitement and overall giddyness and this absolute stunner of a golf bag was inside:

DSC_0283.jpg

If you don't drool over that, then you're plain crazy. Words can't describe this golf bag. It's big, it's burly, it's well made, it smells good, and it's going to look phenomenal with 14 Cleveland golf clubs in it.

I can't thank Cleveland and THP enough for this opportunity. It's still mind bottling when you sit back and think about it. I cannot wait to rep this bag, this sponsor, and this website! Quite frankly, I love it.

Finally, some more pics:

DSC_0285.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

And the absolute icing on the cake.........the embroidered name on the bag!!!!

DSC_0282.jpg

WOW!!! This had to be a little bit of a surprise, nice bag TC! Great work Cleveland!

That is awesome dude!! Love that bag and the script looks great

Bags, bags, bags today! That bag is GORGEOUS!

Wow!!! Now that is a staff bag! I am at a loss for words really, congrats man, Cleveland really came through.

WOW!!! This had to be a little bit of a surprise, nice bag TC! Great work Cleveland!

Uh, yeah dude! Unreal. What a wicked bag too. So clean and awesome!

That's a beauty! Funny that I just ordered a blue/white deluxe Cleveland bag for myself. Not quite this nice, but very nice indeed. Congrats you lucky thing you!

I love this staff bag. The features with the magnetic closures and the sheer size of it make it awesome.

So Sexy!

Freaking awesome. Pure freaking awesome.

Holy. Hell. That is amazing looking TC. Wow, I can't even imagine the feeling you had tearing into that box. Damn that thing looks good.

Wow, I had no idea these were on the way. Great looking bag, pure class.

Congrats TC!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

That's a great bag, TC!

Looks great! I think the blue/white combo is really sharp.

That is one beautiful looking bag.

Very sharp looking bag! Is the blue on it darker than the one they put out last year? From some of the pictures it looks more like a Navy Blue.

Wow, I had no idea these were on the way. Great looking bag, pure class.

Congrats TC!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I didn't think they would have their bags this soon. After I placed the order I expected it would take at least a month before they would get their bags. Cleveland didn't mess around. I guess the surprise is over, the Cleveland guys are getting the blue and white bags. : )

the script font for your name looks pretty sweet too.

Wow dude, that is awesome!!! I cannot wait for that piece of goodness to arrive hear so I can start filling it. I am so jealous of you right now, but then I feel good knowing I will have something very similar very soon!

Great looking bag TC, I like the script! It fits your name, congrats bro!

Wow! that looks awesome!

WOW, TC that is a really nice bag, I mean really nice. You are going to be looking badarse on the course with that bag.

I didn't think they would have their bags this soon. After I placed the order I expected it would take at least a month before they would get their bags. Cleveland didn't mess around. I guess the surprise is over, the Cleveland guys are getting the blue and white bags. : )

Totally shocked by the way, because I do not recall you asking for our addresses when we gave you are other information.

Slick looking bag Cleveland staffers! :drool:

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

That bag is freakin sweet!

Back