Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today it is our pleasure to welcome back Cleveland Golf to the make it official. Cleveland Golf is coming back for the 2014 Morgan Cup, the Ultimate Golf Event Period!

Here are all the details of this special event where you can live the dream of a tour player complete with full staff deal.

http://bit.ly/1aE2sBb

A big thanks to Cleveland golf for making a fifth team possible and support this awesome event again!

Welcome back Cleveland!!!

Welcome back to the show Cleveland Golf!

Thanks Cleveland. You guys rocked it before will rock it again!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

This, this is incredibly awesome to hear. WELCOME BACK CLEVELAND!

I'm glad to see Cleveland back in the line up, what an awesome Morgan Cup 2014 is going to be

Nice to see them back in the fold. Some great products already in the 2014 line-up. I need to get my hands on a smart sole wedge.

Welcome back, Cleveland! Awesome club company, I seem to keep going back to them!

Thanks to Cleveland Golf for supporting The Morgan Cup once again

This makes me so freaking happy.

Great to have Cleveland Golf back in the Morgan Cup!!!

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

So glad to see Cleveland back at the 2014 MC!

Huge shout out to Cleveland. So glad to see them involved in the Morgan Cup again this year.

Wow a 5th team how amazing. Big shout out to Cleveland.

So happy Cleveland came back this year. Its always great that a company sees how big the Morgan Cup really is and wants to be apart of something big. Well done Cleveland Golf and THP!!

What great news!

Cleveland is a huge addition to this event such a perfect fit for the MC again!

This is so awesome. Thank you Cleveland Golf for returning to this amazing event.

Nice to see Cleveland coming back for another Morgan Cup!

Some awesome awesome products out there from Cleveland right now. Really excited to hear they are back for another year !

Awesome sponsor for simply the Greatest golf event PERIOD!!

BTW, the event gets better and better all the time!

So great to see Cleveland back again! Truly a great sponsor and it just feels right to have them back!

Awesome to see them back again this year, especially with some of the cool clubs they've released lately.

Glad to see yet another huge company return to the mix. Setting the bar even higher now

Back