Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

<Mr. Burns Voice> Excellent!</Mr. Burns Voice>

Seriously though Working the glove and the Z star balls now until MC. Not sure how much it helps being used to it and all of that, but I like supporting the sponsor as well!
I actually really like the glove a lot. I have two versions, but have only worn one (can't remember the specific model). I've also worked my way through a few boxes of Q and Z Stars. I know which of the two I prefer, but my next box will be the XV as I played it last year and I'm curious to see if I like the new one even more than last year.

Ah hell. I was keeping myself busy to avoid pondering like a crazy man too.

Morgan with yet another epic tease. Oh man....

I just got a pretty awesome email from Cleveland/Srixon golf regarding the MC. Get excited guys!!!
I've been cautiously excited for weeks.

I just got a pretty awesome email from Cleveland/Srixon golf regarding the MC. Get excited guys!!!

Hells yea!!!!!! I am so ready for this.. Man I have no idea what is about to come which makes it even better..

Hells yea!!!!!! I am so ready for this.. Man I have no idea what is about to come which makes it even better..

Say Id bet we would get the info earlier had Coers not infected JB with some disease

Boooo coers.

Say Id bet we would get the info earlier had Coers not infected JB with some disease

Yep all my fault. I'll man up and take the blame. Good thing I didn't touch you Mike Friday or Saturday.

Oh it's getting exciting in this thread. I bet a lot of F5ing is going on.

Ok, beyond excited now!

Come on MORGAN!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! This is freaking killing me haha

Noice.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys have coming. Very exciting stuff on the horizon.

You're grandma must be telling you something, too...

Haha

All the time....... but most of it is about how awesome and wonderful I am and she always ends with a "and beat the hell out of that ATL boy." What grandma wants Grandma gets.

Back