Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

What happened in here

oh don't do that to us. It's bad enough we have to wait longer.... Just a little pic mike :)
In the mean time I have some nice pics on my phone from the trip I can ponder at...

Could be nothing...could be something.

So what are u guys thinking goes down?

Just looking at tour proto types out there, I am guessing there will be a similar non-blade version of some of the stuff we have seen from Srixon in the Tour bags lately. Option 2 Morgan floors us with something we have not yet seen or heard about--at least in 1-2 of the categories of clubs.

Could be quite a few things...most of which I couldn't even fathom. Perhaps we will have options from a yet to be released Srixon line(s) of clubs that will be released in the US late this year...hey a guy can dream, right?

I am thinking something with Srixon and new irons and clubs coming back to America.. But who knows besides maybe you and Alex Depallo..

You guys heard of the Srixon Aptitudes yet?

A guy can dream, right? ;)

I am thinking something with Srixon and new irons and clubs coming back to America.. But who knows besides maybe you and Alex Depallo..

I'm thinking this as well. BUT is it limited to irons......

He signed a VERY strict NDA and frankly even talking about having images is not a good idea.

understood my dude. I won't tease him anymore - it makes finding out what goodies we have coming our way that much sweeter!

My bad. ..anyhow looking forward to a post or pm from GG in the near future

In 441's defense: if there really are Srixon Aptitudes.....it was a total guess on my part.

I swear!

Back