Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Hey guys, check out fellow Cleveland/Srixon staffer Ben Crenshaw in this interview. Its really good.

bit.ly/1pJCkhS

I am hoping it's irons hybrids and woods. All we can do is wait now. We don't want Mikey dean getting into trouble.

Totally could be- or a new line from Cleveland?!?

Hey guys, check out fellow Cleveland/Srixon staffer Ben Crenshaw in this interview. Its really good.

bit.ly/1pJCkhS

My phone is being picky- ill check it in 2 min when I'm back at my computer

It is an awesome interview. I mean truly awesome. Any golf fan would love this.

On it now! You can hear the passion in his voice big time.

It is an awesome interview. I mean truly awesome. Any golf fan would love this.
Thanks JB, can't seem to watch it on the plane--will do when I get home.

Thanks JB, can't seem to watch it on the plane--will do when I get home.

Got the site to work at home--Audio interview only, but great stuff on getting the US open course ready.

Hi Nate!

Now back to the topic at hand...is 12 hrs after original post soon? I'm excited so I can only imagine how those Cleveland staffers are feeling right now.

It's Never soon enough LOL I am still seating on the edge of my seat waiting for that anouncement or a message from Morgan.
Hi Nate!

Now back to the topic at hand...is 12 hrs after original post soon? I'm excited so I can only imagine how those Cleveland staffers are feeling right now.

Man, I hope that NDA expires soon...

I only wish for Pete that you guys can use the 588 fairways

I still havent hit those, kind of lame of me

they are really impressive, most like all cleveland products IMO, they let the performances speak, not the looks.

by far the easiest FW I have ever hit.

That is what I am thinking. What are your thoughts Nate on what might come out???

I said it a couple pages back, but I think we see something new from Srixon.

well you can hit my 5w in Oc if you want, but you might have to swing lefty

Not making it out to that one unfortunately.

I know the unknown is driving you guys crazy, but it is so cool that you all have surprises like this in store. I love it when the companies are able to offer the latest and greatest, and it's exactly why getting the equipment at Staff Sponsor Day and not before was such a neat change.

I know the unknown is driving you guys crazy, but it is so cool that you all have surprises like this in store. I love it when the companies are able to offer the latest and greatest, and it's exactly why getting the equipment at Staff Sponsor Day and not before was such a neat change.

true, its gonna feel like christmas soon

Back