Cleveland Huntington Beach Collection Putters

Has anyone had much experience with the #11? I currently have the #3 but have been considering moving to a mallet.

I had recently bought the HB #4.....on a whim decided to get HB #8 also (the Evnroll 3 look alike) as it was pretty cheap at under $100 with. Pics of my putting practice setup indoors with Skilz Matt, Eyeline, and the Putt Out.

Man I have stuck more putts into the Putt Out tiny hole with HB #8 than I have ever before with any of my putters. Got 3 in a row too ! Those of you who have the Putt Out know how hard it is to stick the ball into the hole. Even slight miss hits(I tried on purpose) yield a good roll with the HB 8. I also like the heavier head compared to the HB 4

All I can say is WOW ! these Cleveland HB Putters are sweet and at significantly lower price !:clapp:
Now I know certain site called MGS has done their 2018 reviews of putters and for the blades the Cleveland HB don't rank up high according to their testing, but honestly that is a load of BS.

Overall I think the Cleveland acquisition of Never Compromise(NC) brought in some nice tech into their putter line. Having gamed the NC putter for over 8 years, I can attest to their face milled technology

Didn’t know that Cleveland had acquired never compromise. (I’m probably late to the party on that one).

But i just recently got an 8 as well and really like it a lot. I was using an odyssey red 1Ws and felt like I was having a hard time getting putts to stay on line. The 8 does it for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swear I have skinned a knuckle twice on the face on the HB1.

Man that milling is sharp!

I cannot decide on the 10 or 11 head shape. I like both... leaning toward the 11, just cause I want a mallet, but that 10 head shape is so gooood.

Got a chance to see the new HB putters coming out soon!
Not too much has changed but the added feature was a nice touch!

Got a chance to see the new HB putters coming out soon!
Not too much has changed but the added feature was a nice touch!

What's the added feature, if I may? Or is it still in the nod and wink stage?

What's the added feature, if I may? Or is it still in the nod and wink stage?

I’m not sure if I am allowed to say anything yet. I mean everything else I saw has been released. I can say that they enhanced the feel of this next generation of Huntington Beach putters. It’s one impressive putter if the price stays the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure if I am allowed to say anything yet. I mean everything else I saw has been released. I can say that they enhanced the feel of this next generation of Huntington Beach putters. It’s one impressive putter if the price stays the same.
Understood. Mum's the word.

I had a stellar day with my #1 yesterday, I made a couple of 30 footers and 3 from 10-25 ft, not a single 3 putt, it was fun!

the feel off the face of this putter is so soft, I enjoy it quite a bit.

I had a first this weekend - I got paired with someone who had an HB putter in his bag.

A few weeks ago I picked up a #1 from the course's pro-shop. It's a beautiful putter. At this price, it was a darn near perfect milled option. I can't justify even considering a $350+ putter when this putter exists.

blugold;n8874439 said:
A few weeks ago I picked up a #1 from the course's pro-shop. It's a beautiful putter. At this price, it was a darn near perfect milled option. I can't justify even considering a $350+ putter when this putter exists.

I was playing a mallet but grew up playing a blade style putter so I wanted to go back to that. I was looking at more expensive options but saw this one in the store and picked it up, took a couple swings. I bought it on the spot 2 months ago and now I can't miss on the greens! Makes you really wonder why some of those other putters are $350+ more but this one works well for me.

I have a SOFT #12 headed my way. Can't wait!

Just bought a #6c. Will be here Thursday. Will be gaming with it on Friday. High anticipation.

The #10 is an excellent putter.

Still playing pretty well with my #11, better distance control than any other putter I've used.

I still play the #1 every now & then. I just need to bend it a bit more upright, then it will be perfect (y)

I had a #1 up until March of this year after I stupidly sold it when I acquired my TM slant neck Spider. Worst decision I’ve made. After the honeymoon period, it was all downhill. Pulled putts, pushed putts, distance control was nonexistent and 3 putts galore, missing 3 and 4 footers that were automatic with my HB#1. Never had any of those problems with my #1. My #1 probably made me a better putter than I actually am. Well I’m back in the HB#1 game. I actually acquired my old HB#1 and it immediately went in the bag. Can’t wait for my next round to see if it’s as good as it was. For price point, you can’t find a better looking, feeling or performing putter. HB#1 and Cut Blue feels like butter together.

I sold my LH HB #1 a couple of years ago after I upgraded to the HB Premier. I have regretted it since that day and have stalked eBay on a weekly basis to see if I could recover one in good shape.

Tonight I found one and was able to "Buy it Now," for $45. It's in great shape and I am thrilled to have this putter coming back to my collection. I have a few Scotty's and a Betti and this putter will always sick out for it's dependability as well as its quality.

1634353810802.png

1634353849830.png

Back