Cleveland Ladies Mashie

Hey GG, just wondering you have had the chance to use the Mashie yet and if you have any initial thoughts

Just checking for updates...........

Thanks GG! My wife really wants one of these, but since we live in Mexico, she wont have a chance to test it out first. We are going to rely on your review and the fact that the men's model is great. Would you say its in the top 2 or 3 hybrids you have tried or would do you prefer another a little more?

I was able to hit with my mashie yesterday during my lesson. The thing is amazing :clapp: :love: it!!

Thanks GG! My wife really wants one of these, but since we live in Mexico, she wont have a chance to test it out first. We are going to rely on your review and the fact that the men's model is great. Would you say its in the top 2 or 3 hybrids you have tried or would do you prefer another a little more?

I would prefer a little more time to say especially since I have not had a hybrid in my bag for close to 6 months now. I want to do some testing comparing it to other hybrids I have to really get a feel for it. Just being able to hit it was a major plus in my book because before I struggled so much with them. I would look down and see a wood not an iron and then something went screwy in my mind and I would chunk or top every shot. However, I did add a 5wood to my bag and I think that has eased my mind a bit about hitting woods off the deck.

I would prefer a little more time to say especially since I have not had a hybrid in my bag for close to 6 months now. I want to do some testing comparing it to other hybrids I have to really get a feel for it. Just being able to hit it was a major plus in my book because before I struggled so much with them. I would look down and see a wood not an iron and then something went screwy in my mind and I would chunk or top every shot. However, I did add a 5wood to my bag and I think that has eased my mind a bit about hitting woods off the deck.

Sounds great, we can wait for the full review.

It looks great! I know how you feel about the dog hair on the putting green. One of mine likes to sleep on it, but frotuanately it is in my room and I can shut my door.

Back