Cleveland & Never Compromise Demo Day Reviews

or wait until the next THP Outing and spend some more time with them on the course....
I'm such a waffler. After the outing I was convinced that I was going to get the 16's when they came out. Then, I decided that I didn't need new irons. Then you bumped this thread and reshafted them and I feel a strong urge to get my OEM on. Have fun with these today. I really am interested in how they stack up distance wise to similar sets. They seemed as long/longer than anything else I hit in FL.

That's true, Hanks. I was crushed when JB reminded me that they were not going with me to play the Champ.

That's true, Hanks. I was crushed when JB reminded me that they were not going with me to play the Champ.

But they can this time.

I'm such a waffler. After the outing I was convinced that I was going to get the 16's when they came out. Then, I decided that I didn't need new irons. Then you bumped this thread and reshafted them and I feel a strong urge to get my OEM on. Have fun with these today. I really am interested in how they stack up distance wise to similar sets. They seemed as long/longer than anything else I hit in FL.

Hawk, youre letting me down bro. Gotta keep the OEM hand strong!

I'm sure they wouldn't mind spending some time with me :)

Hawk, youre letting me down bro. Gotta keep the OEM hand strong!

I'm almost as bad at OEM'ing as FLTC. Sorry, broski. I'll work on it. Might even have a surprise OEM here in the next day or so :)

I'm almost as bad at OEM'ing as FLTC. Sorry, broski. I'll work on it. Might even have a surprise OEM here in the next day or so :)

Love surprises! Do it up right.

wedges? do it, you know you want to

Oh, I am doing it. Just need to get the best deal for my money.

As for the Cleveland though: CG-16's + Florida sun = No can defend

Decided to spend some more time with the NC Gambler series on the putting green. All I have to say is they are just that darn nice.

Decided to spend some more time with the NC Gambler series on the putting green. All I have to say is they are just that darn nice.

looking forward to rolling it. i actually didn't hit a putt with it at the outing.

looking forward to rolling it. i actually didn't hit a putt with it at the outing.

can't wait to hear your thoughts on it TC. That was 1 of my 2 favorites at the outing.

can't wait to hear your thoughts on it TC. That was 1 of my 2 favorites at the outing.

thanks ddec. i'll be sure to jot some thoughts down for sure. i do remember holding it and looking at it and wondering what some painfill options would look like but i never rolled it at all.

come friday afternoon, i'll be looking at all the cleveland stuff from the demo day again.....boom!

when is the release of the NC Gamblers?

in a few more days I'll be able to hit the Mashie again....sweet. The feeling is like seeing the girl for the first time that you briefly hooked up with last month....excitedly nervous

Are you going to pull a bama and start putting R handed just to game a pretty putter?

in a few more days I'll be able to hit the Mashie again....sweet. The feeling is like seeing the insanely hot and slightly kinky girl for the first time that you briefly hooked up with last month....excitedly nervous

FIFY buddy.

Back