Cleveland Releasing TA7 Irons

I need to pick up a set of these......

Was looking at a set of CG Gold Black irons I found for $299 maybe in a month or so. This is definitely a set I'll want to look at as well. When will they be available, and will they be available left-handed?

Was looking at a set of CG Gold Black irons I found for $299 maybe in a month or so. This is definitely a set I'll want to look at as well. When will they be available, and will they be available left-handed?

Spring (March or so) and I dont know if they will be out in LH yet.

I really feel these will be a hot seller due to the economy and the good name Cleveland golf has made for themselves. It will be interesting to see how these irons pan out in the coming year.

simple looking and great price point. Could be a good 'first real set' option

So has anyone tried the TA7 irons?

I am 26 years old and from Denmark and looking for some new irons. My hcp. is 11.9. I usually play rounds in the mid/low 80'ies. I play around 2-3 times a week. The local pro at my club has these irons for a fair price with graphite shafts. I am interested in hearing if the TA7s are a suitable set of irons for a golf player like me, who is interested in reducing my already relatively low hcp? I have been reading online and some people say that the TA7s are more of a beginner set, can anyone confirm og deny this?

Right now I am playing with the first set of irons that I have ever had - they are about 10 years old I guess. They are a brand called "Gallery", which I think is a Callaway knock off. I seem to be stuck at my 11.9 hcp. If not anything else, I hope to get an psychological advantage by getting new irons.

Hope to get some replies!

So has anyone tried the TA7 irons?

I am 26 years old and from Denmark and looking for some new irons. My hcp. is 11.9. I usually play rounds in the mid/low 80'ies. I play around 2-3 times a week. The local pro at my club has these irons for a fair price with graphite shafts. I am interested in hearing if the TA7s are a suitable set of irons for a golf player like me, who is interested in reducing my already relatively low hcp? I have been reading online and some people say that the TA7s are more of a beginner set, can anyone confirm og deny this?

Right now I am playing with the first set of irons that I have ever had - they are about 10 years old I guess. They are a brand called "Gallery", which I think is a Callaway knock off. I seem to be stuck at my 11.9 hcp. If not anything else, I hope to get an psychological advantage by getting new irons.

Hope to get some replies!

i have! Loved these irons. They have a more traditional look at impact and I love tht. I thought to stock steel uniflex was a great shaft. Easy to hit and pretty forgiving across the face. For the price it's hard to resist. I'd have these as a backup just to mess around with.

Back