Cleveland RTX 588 Rotex 2.0

drdomore

Reaction score
I recently played with rental clubs which had a Cleveland RTX 588 Rotex 2.0 wedge that gave me wonderful spin and control on my short game. I LOVED the club!!! I was tempted to buy it but it was heavily used and felt inappropriate trying to purchase a rental club. I did take pictures of it thinking I could purchase it afterwards. Please see attached pics. I googled for it but could not easily find the club. I may go to a local Golf Galaxy to see if they can help. Do the members here have any suggestions on how / where to find this wonderful club exaclty or close to what I played with? Is that even do-able? Thanks in advance!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2196.jpeg
    IMG_2196.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2189.jpeg
    IMG_2189.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 8
This is the closest I got to…but I am hesitant to purchase as it’s not identical

I recently played with rental clubs which had a Cleveland RTX 588 Rotex 2.0 wedge that gave me wonderful spin and control on my short game. I LOVED the club!!! I was tempted to buy it but it was heavily used and felt inappropriate trying to purchase a rental club. I did take pictures of it thinking I could purchase it afterwards. Please see attached pics. I googled for it but could not easily find the club. I may go to a local Golf Galaxy to see if they can help. Do the members here have any suggestions on how / where to find this wonderful club exaclty or close to what I played with? Is that even do-able? Thanks in advance!!!

Back