Cleveland RTX ZipCore Tour Rack and Black Satin Wedges

Well, I know what my 58 degree wedge will be now. Tour Rack with the heel and toe relief allllll day.

That black THP looks awesome! Well done... logo and color scheme are winning!

I'm going to buy a full set of RTX's today and then go pin hunting.

Wow...I really like the looks of the Tour Rack and the black satin.....:love::love::love:

All things I wished and recommended they would have offered eons ago already. Better late than never. (Better better better...)
Look great. But...a set of wedges is literally what the cost of a set of irons used to be.
I love wedges and want the best I can get in my bag, but its gotten to the point of serious financial pause. (n)
"Only $20 more" makes them that much more.
Why hand grind? Is that going to be consistent in the product you finally have in hand?
Cobra went totally opposite direction with MIM and 100% machine milling. Very divdergent paths at this point. Interesting. :whistle:
How's price head to head with Vokey, as Cleveland basically caught up to them. Finally.

We should have some fun with these this week.

Oh wow, the Tour Rack options is kinda nuts in the best way possible.

The black is a really great option too but not nearly as surprising.

That black looks awesome. The tour rack option is the bomb, and at a bargain price I’d only an additional $20?
Both of these options look really good. Tour Rack for only an extra $20 sounds like an absolute steal.

Looks like its $20 extra for the Raw finish, then $20 extra if you want a custom sole grind and $10 extra if you want a custom leading edge.

Tour Rack feels like a hallelujah moment. Yes, yes, and more yes. The black satin looks pretty slick, but ... tour rack.

Now it's a tough time thinking between Tour Rack and Wedgeworks.

Tour Rack I'm leaning towards Full Sole 54 and Full Sole 58 with S grind. I think I'll keep the standard leading Edge.

Wedgeworks would be a F grind 54 and either a S grind 58 or Low Bounce K grind.

I wonder for your Rack what would be the best for making a low bounce, but wide sole option?

Clubs are mean and fun. Been thinking and I just remember how I was over there picking all this all cool with you guys as a kid... happy you guys are here

I've hit Cleveland wedges since I can remember. My current wedges are from somewhere around the year 1999-2000. For some reason, all this new lingo of grind and bounce is like looking at differential equations for me. How does a guy figure out what grind and bounce is best for them? Does a fitting really show you anything when you can't really test out different lies and shots on the course?

ooo these look fun! will be spending some time on the site

Cleveland does Black finishes extremely well in the looks department.

I saw these in the store yesterday. Both look great

Both those new options look really good! Not a fan of raw long term but I suppose it has its place

Black satin going on the Christmas list

I’m really considering the 60 mid with heel and to relief. Paired with a 54 and 50 stock.

The Tour Rack options are pretty cool but I'm one of those strange guys that just can't do rust. 😕

My curiosity with these are at an all time high, coming from Ping Glide Stealth 2.0, how much difference am I looking at in forgiveness? I'm a decent wedge player and not sure if I should go with this or CBX2. The answer lies within the brand.

Will look but still usually partial to Titleist wedges usually over Cleveland (never felt as consistent with) but could be swayed.

I ordered 3 of the tour racks last night. 60, 54 and 50.

i hope the spinner shaft does well in the 50. I can make some big swings with that club.

fingers crossed they arrive before daylight savings time. :cool:

I could spend hours customizing on these things, but more importantly I really like the leading edge and grind options.

I can't wait to put the 54* through the paces. Custom grind and the spin has me really intrigued.

Back