Cleveland RTX ZipCore Tour Rack and Black Satin Wedges

First 18 is in the books. Crappy swings aside, I really like this wedge. I’m having to mentally get over the shape, feels more rounded to me than the MD5, but I hit some chips that stopped or had minimal roll out. I had a few 30-40 yd pitches that landed and stopped within a few feet of the ball mark.

I think what I like the most is that the ball feels really soft coming off the face. I really like how the ball jumps off the face then bites once it hits the green. Today my ball was the 2020 CSX and the combination didn’t let me down.

the only thing I’m trying to wrap my head around is the shaft. I can’t tell (probably not smart enough) how much it’s helping here. I like the weight and combination with the head, but how much it’s contributing to the overall results escapes me a bit.

overall I have a lot more questions than answers, but early results are positive. The wedge is starting to rust a bit, so I’ll watch that as see how it progresses.

Launch monitor session complete. Strike pattern at conclusion ✅

D4C9C948-A9A0-4FE7-AD10-56CB98E1E19C.jpeg

Toe relief is useful for toe-down chipping technique, where you are trying to keep the hosel and main part of the leading edge from catching. Phil breaks it down here:

"Foolproof"! Hah, I tried this with my C-Grind X-Forged from 2010 that Phil helped design (also toe-relieved I guess) and stuck that toe so far into the grass I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Foolproof"! Hah, I tried this with my C-Grind X-Forged from 2010 that Phil helped design (also toe-relieved I guess) and stuck that toe so far into the grass I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

It's not the easiest or most intuitive shot, that's for sure. I think I use it most when I'm trying to deaden something headed downhill, but it isn't often.

For the rust lovers out there here is the wedge after a few range sessions and 18 holes

7577B900-A7E5-41B3-B65C-AE24DB5B1FB1.jpeg

I scurried off to the Launch Monitor after work to check out the ZipCore Tour Rack. The bays were empty so I had a nice little data collection session. Big thank you to The Golf and Ski Warehouse for the generous use of their facilities – they are my local resource and have a fantastic selection of equipment.

Following the same protocol as during my review of the 54* Zipcore earlier this summer, I hit short, medium, and full length pitches to get a feel for performance. This time around, the ZipCore Tour Rack 58* Mid with Heel & Toe Relief grind and Standard leading edge is on test. I brought along last year’s RTX4 58* Mid just for fun. Golf ball was a pretty tattered looking Bridgestone TourB X that looked like it had spent most of the summer getting whaled into the net (I forgot to supply my own / the ball drawer in fitting bay was severely depleted & worn).

I had a pretty crisp session overall, with the exception that mentally I was out to lunch on hitting to a specific number during the partial sets with the Tour Rack. Just kind of hacking at it. I hit the RTX4 sets first, but GC Hawk froze and we lost the data. This had me a little off and then just kind of powered through the partial sets on the Tour Rack, not doing a very good job controlling backswing length. By the time I finished and went back to RTX4 to test over again, my brain was very focused on exactly what I was doing and I nailed those.

It should be stated that I really, really liked the RTX4 last year and it is easily the most comfortable I have been with a set of wedges. I also have liked the improvements and changes that ZipCore has brought, specifically the leading edge shape and radiused bounce that make my 54* Mid more effective in thicker grass and adverse conditions. I had a great first round with the 58* Tour Rack and already I am completely at home with the wedge. I’d swap it in to replace the RTX4 58* in a heartbeat, which is saying a LOT, because it had been my favorite lob wedge yet.

In the hitting bay, the confidence continued to grow, while Tour Rack gave a lot of positive feel, feedback, and control. Let’s dig in…

Half Shots

I have great things to say about how the turf interaction on the Mid grind lends really well to crisp, pure contact on short pitches. I have played a bunch of short pitches on course already, and the new 58* Mid has lived up to expectations and then some. This makes it easy to focus on hitting your number knowing that you expect a quality strike, and know how the ball will fly.

The biggest thing to note in the numbers here is that I hit them both really well, and was just mentally out to lunch with distance control on the ZipCores. Spin is proportional to ball speed, they are in a similar place given the low number of shots taken and that I was not averaging the same distance. I was razor sharp with the RTX4 set, and have full confidence I could replicate similar with the Tour Rack.

ZipCore Tour Rack 58 Half Shots.png

Three Quarter Shots

Very similar comments apply here. The Tour Rack feels great, performs great. Plenty of spin, easy to control trajectory, easy to work a little fade or a little draw. Eminently gameable. These partial shots are the shots I play most often with a 58*, I don’t usually push it much past 70 yards on course, maybe 75.

ZipCore Tour Rack 58 ThreeQuarter Shots.png

Full Shots

I won’t play this shot as often on course, as I tend to favor a three quarter SW to a full-zip LW in most situations. I have this twitch that sometimes I’ll blade one into the next county and clubbing down helps with that.

The Tour Rack again proves very easy to play, I was able to shape fades or draws on command and I had a really good strike pattern throughout the test. I am just so comfortable with these in hand… it’s all my favorite things about RTX4 enhanced, not detracted from.

It seems like total spin may be down a few hundred rpm compared to the RTX4, however, I would put an asterisk on that data point in a couple of ways. First, it’s a very small sample size. Second, human operator… I may have slightly altered my delivery. Third… the GC Hawk was having a he** of a time mis-reading full shots... I was tossing almost every other shot. I'm not sure I trust the numbers. Finally, I buffed off, but didn’t “strip” the Collinite 850 Metal Wax applied yesterday as per Post #96, so I may have tainted the test with a freshly waxed face. (Bring out the torches for illegal face modifications...) Nonetheless, 10700 rpm coming in at 52* is nothing to sneeze at, spin is all there in practice.

ZipCore Tour Rack 58 Full Shots.png

Ball Flights

ZipCore Tour Rack 58* Mid
IMG_8405.jpg

RTX4 58* Mid
IMG_8409.jpg

All considered, it was a very enjoyable range session for my second outing with this wedge. It's confidence inspiring to have some data on how far I hit partials. I can't remember ever hitting a LW in the bay before. 45, 65, and 85 yards are my new half, three-quarter, and full yardages, and I am going to commit to practicing those. This thing is going to be a weapon! ⚔

Last edited:
🤬 Snow and cold have hampered my testing. I can get lots more sim time with data overload, but these wedges excel greenside. Ain’t nothing green out there right now. Just piles of white.

Funny that my wedge isn’t rusting yet. I played in rain and chipped tennis balls in the snow to the dogs. Cold air holds less moisture. I will monitor.

It has arrived! Thanks again to @JB, Cleveland, and THP! I went with:

Loft/Bounce: 54 Degree (Mid)
Shaft Type: Steel
Shaft Flex: Stiff Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue
Sole Grind: Heel and Toe
Leading Edge: Rounded

Straight to the course this evening for 5 holes. Honestly, it was my best club in the bag tonight. Five total shots with it. Three around the green and a couple from 50 and 60 yards. I gotta say, this thing has a lot of bite. I felt like I was able to attack the pins. Felt really good off the face and the weight seems to be good. I am very excited to get this going in some short game practice sessions. Initial impressions are great. Now to find my ball in these piles of leaves!

44BDD90F-4765-48CD-83C3-D6C5FB3FB8FE.jpeg

IMG_6938.jpegIMG_6940.jpeg

A little rust starting to happen on my trio.

Ive got two rounds in with these wedges and I really like the grinds. Versatility of a low with a little more forgiveness

One chip in eagle which resulted in a $20 skin. That much closer to having them paid off :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 8970811View attachment 8970812

A little rust starting to happen on my trio.

Ive got two rounds in with these wedges and I really like the grinds. Versatility of a low with a little more forgiveness

One chip in eagle which resulted in a $20 skin. That much closer to having them paid off :ROFLMAO:

A thing of beauty! Congrats on the eagle and the cash 🤙🏼

It has arrived! Thanks again to @JB, Cleveland, and THP! I went with:

Loft/Bounce: 54 Degree (Mid)
Shaft Type: Steel
Shaft Flex: Stiff Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue
Sole Grind: Heel and Toe
Leading Edge: Rounded

Straight to the course this evening for 5 holes. Honestly, it was my best club in the bag tonight. Five total shots with it. Three around the green and a couple from 50 and 60 yards. I gotta say, this thing has a lot of bite. I felt like I was able to attack the pins. Felt really good off the face and the weight seems to be good. I am very excited to get this going in some short game practice sessions. Initial impressions are great. Now to find my ball in these piles of leaves!

View attachment 8970773
Glad you are a part of the Zipcore family @Nate<80 ! Cant wait to hear your thoughts, and see the results first hand!

Glad you are a part of the Zipcore family @Nate<80 ! Cant wait to hear your thoughts, and see the results first hand!

So far so great. This could be a game changer for my short game confidence.

OK...I spent some time in my simulator today to test my new wedge. I hit from 3 different distances using my current Vokey SMB 8 and the new Cleveland RTX Zip Core.Overall (which I had them heel grind), A little bio on me: I'm a 2 handicap. I have a relatively slow swing speed 85-95. I historically chip and putt very well. I used the same Bridgestone B330RX ball for all tests. I have attached the graphs from the simulator software so those that love numbers can see the differences between the clubs. I hit 10 shots from each distance and threw out the 5 worst...although in hindsight, I should've kept them all in there so you could see the variances in the misses. I will say that the Cleveland was much more consistent for me overall. AS I mentioned in my "first impressions" post, the Cleveland did spin more and it is noticeably lighter (which I like). I will be keeping the Cleveland in the bag. On a related note, my son who is also a 2 but has a swing speed in the low 110s likes the Vokey way more...no science for him...it just "feels better".

Now to the data. The 21 yard shot was green side on a left to right sloping green. The 46 yards was to a green that had a front pin 5 yrds downhill. The 75 yards was on the driving range. The 54 with 10* bounce is the highest wedge I use, so I use it for everything from 75 yards and in...including bunkers. The heel grind does allow me to open the face a little more so I can use it more effectively for flop shots. I also included a picture of my simulator because I'm very proud of it! I'm not sure what other info you might need, so please feel free to ask questions.

Attachments

• 21 Yards.pdf
    274.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 46 Yards.pdf
    284.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 75 Yards.pdf
    313 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1321.jpg
    IMG_1321.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 9
I scurried off to the Launch Monitor after work to check out the ZipCore Tour Rack. The bays were empty so I had a nice little data collection session. Big thank you to The Golf and Ski Warehouse for the generous use of their facilities – they are my local resource and have a fantastic selection of equipment.

Following the same protocol as during my review of the 54* Zipcore earlier this summer, I hit short, medium, and full length pitches to get a feel for performance. This time around, the ZipCore Tour Rack 58* Mid with Heel & Toe Relief grind and Standard leading edge is on test. I brought along last year’s RTX4 58* Mid just for fun. Golf ball was a pretty tattered looking Bridgestone TourB X that looked like it had spent most of the summer getting whaled into the net (I forgot to supply my own / the ball drawer in fitting bay was severely depleted & worn).

I had a pretty crisp session overall, with the exception that mentally I was out to lunch on hitting to a specific number during the partial sets with the Tour Rack. Just kind of hacking at it. I hit the RTX4 sets first, but GC Hawk froze and we lost the data. This had me a little off and then just kind of powered through the partial sets on the Tour Rack, not doing a very good job controlling backswing length. By the time I finished and went back to RTX4 to test over again, my brain was very focused on exactly what I was doing and I nailed those.

It should be stated that I really, really liked the RTX4 last year and it is easily the most comfortable I have been with a set of wedges. I also have liked the improvements and changes that ZipCore has brought, specifically the leading edge shape and radiused bounce that make my 54* Mid more effective in thicker grass and adverse conditions. I had a great first round with the 58* Tour Rack and already I am completely at home with the wedge. I’d swap it in to replace the RTX4 58* in a heartbeat, which is saying a LOT, because it had been my favorite lob wedge yet.

In the hitting bay, the confidence continued to grow, while Tour Rack gave a lot of positive feel, feedback, and control. Let’s dig in…

Half Shots

I have great things to say about how the turf interaction on the Mid grind lends really well to crisp, pure contact on short pitches. I have played a bunch of short pitches on course already, and the new 58* Mid has lived up to expectations and then some. This makes it easy to focus on hitting your number knowing that you expect a quality strike, and know how the ball will fly.

The biggest thing to note in the numbers here is that I hit them both really well, and was just mentally out to lunch with distance control on the ZipCores. Spin is proportional to ball speed, they are in a similar place given the low number of shots taken and that I was not averaging the same distance. I was razor sharp with the RTX4 set, and have full confidence I could replicate similar with the Tour Rack.

View attachment 8970753

Three Quarter Shots

Very similar comments apply here. The Tour Rack feels great, performs great. Plenty of spin, easy to control trajectory, easy to work a little fade or a little draw. Eminently gameable. These partial shots are the shots I play most often with a 58*, I don’t usually push it much past 70 yards on course, maybe 75.

View attachment 8970754

Full Shots

I won’t play this shot as often on course, as I tend to favor a three quarter SW to a full-zip LW in most situations. I have this twitch that sometimes I’ll blade one into the next county and clubbing down helps with that.

The Tour Rack again proves very easy to play, I was able to shape fades or draws on command and I had a really good strike pattern throughout the test. I am just so comfortable with these in hand… it’s all my favorite things about RTX4 enhanced, not detracted from.

It seems like total spin may be down a few hundred rpm compared to the RTX4, however, I would put an asterisk on that data point in a couple of ways. First, it’s a very small sample size. Second, human operator… I may have slightly altered my delivery. Third… the GC Hawk was having a he** of a time mis-reading full shots... I was tossing almost every other shot. I'm not sure I trust the numbers. Finally, I buffed off, but didn’t “strip” the Collinite 850 Metal Wax applied yesterday as per Post #96, so I may have tainted the test with a freshly waxed face. (Bring out the torches for illegal face modifications...) Nonetheless, 10700 rpm coming in at 52* is nothing to sneeze at, spin is all there in practice.

View attachment 8970756

Ball Flights

ZipCore Tour Rack 58* Mid
View attachment 8970763

RTX4 58* Mid
View attachment 8970764

All considered, it was a very enjoyable range session for my second outing with this wedge. It's confidence inspiring to have some data on how far I hit partials. I can't remember ever hitting a LW in the bay before. 45, 65, and 85 yards are my new half, three-quarter, and full yardages, and I am going to commit to practicing those. This thing is going to be a weapon! ⚔

Weapon is a great word for it. That’s how I feel about it right now from 50-80 yard shots. I really think you can commit to attacking pins as well with the way it zips.

I played a round with the boys yesterday - was able to put together some nice touch shots around the green. I am pretty happy with how the bounce is working with the heel and toe relief. I had one shot yesterday nestled in a corner of a grass bunker with a bunch of acorns around the ball. I picked away the ones I could, and there were still some nestled up, the ball was sitting down in a depression in the surrounding grass. I had about 6-8 yards to land on the green, and only about 20 ft of green to a pin tucked on the edge of a swamp. If I went long, it was going to be penalty strokes. I hit one of my better recovery shots of the day about 5-6 ft left of the hole. Was able to get the leading edge under the ball and popped out with some bite.

Two other green side shots come to mind - a nice recovery from behind the green on 15, again its was running away from me and the pin was toward the back. I landed just over the fringe and the ball checked even with the hole. On 18 I was right of the green, and played one downhill over a little ridge that was left 6-7 ft short, prompting comment from @OITW that he didn't expect it to stop short of the hole.

I still have not hit it in a bunker, which I guess is a good thing but not for this review. I hit it twice from the fairway on approaches and sadly it was not my best day. All errors were mine, not the clubs. On the 4th, I was videoed slaying beavers, yet the shot below was still good enough to use putter from the front fringe on the next shot. On 15 however, I bladed a 3/4 shot from 75 yards and earned a lost ball chip for my efforts. The good news is that I saved bogey with a good recovery shot described above.

View attachment 88493-2420e925801797a0c63694a31fd8c2c4.mov

Last edited:
Lots of good things from the ZipCore Tour Rack today. Will post more after dinner and parental duties!

My ZipCore Tour Rack will be in use tomorrow. My local course does what they call "The Trail of Terror" the week before Halloween every year, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, open up some back tee boxes, get the greens as fast as they can, and put the pins where they should never be. Always tons of fun, and the wedges definitely get a workout.

Mine should be here Friday and Monday. They shipped separately for some reason.

ZipCore Tour Rack - Winter and Wet Conditions Review

*SPOILER - LONG WINDED*

It was a killer afternoon on course for my fourth outing with the ZipCore Tour Rack 58* Mid. Conditions were as winter golf oriented as most folks get – 40 degrees and it had rained all morning, just stopping as I drove to the course. The course was wet but not saturated, and it was misting (almost sprinkling) for about the last 12 holes. All shots today were WET… clubhead, ball, grass, all of it. I played two balls tee to green the whole way around. Course was deserted so I got a ton of practice greenside dropping random balls in bunkers and various challenging situations.

@GraniteRoost Bio

Northern New Hampshire / Vermont border. Conditions here are currently medium to soft, with courses mostly closed aside from one or two hanging on through this weekend.
Height: 5’9”. I play standard loft/lie/length.
Handicap: I skipped keeping one this year. I would estimate 8-10, though that might be generous. I’m not playing as often due to time constraints. I got down to a 6 or so last season when keeping track.
Swing and Style of Play: I have decent club head speed (~110 Driver) and good tempo. I have a shallow delivery with irons and wedges, so at times I need to work to keep the ball low and retain downward strike angle. I struggle mightily at times with thin/fat wedge shots, other times I’m extremely consistent. As a high single digit I miss more greens than I hit and absolutely rely on my wedge game to open up birdie opportunities on approach and save par greenside – it’s a do or die proposition with respect to scoring.

On Course

The biggest takeaway from today’s round is the level of spin retention and consistency that ZipCore provides in wet conditions. Both with touch shots around the green as well as bunker shots and fairway approaches, I was getting great action (true action!) on the ball today even from wet rough. I also finally got in some bunker play, and liked what I experienced. Overall I really like this wedge so far, and I think the Heel & Toe relief grind is living up to what I hoped it would offer.

Greenside

I had a shining short game today, and ZipCore was a HUGE part of it. 7 for 10 scrambling overall. I shot even par 35 with 5 GIR and 14 putts on the front, and +3 39 with 3 GIR an 15 putts on the back. ZipCore TR 58* helped me get up and down 5 times in a span of 9 holes (8th, 9th, 13th, 15th, and 16th). I also had three bogeys (11th, 12th, and 14th), however, those partially arose from hitting the 58* in situations where normally I’d try a lower bump and run. I was pushing my limits of what I could use it for. (I forgot to play it the first 7 holes, so I used it for every shot possible for the rest of the round.)

I dropped a bunch of random balls in tough situations around the green. I was really happy with how the Heel and Toe relief grind played while opened up, and through thick wet grass. More than once I had cleaner than expected ball contact. I nipped a few of tight lies and this is where I was really hoping the grind would give me the crispness I was looking for, and I found it! Two really solid touch shots off tight lies came off just as I hoped. The rough hasn’t been mowed up here in weeks as it’s the end of the growing season, and in variable greenside junk I found the wedge very predictable, and very grippy. While greens were slow and wet, I still was able to see the control at work

Greenside on the 8th - tight lie, opened up the face
IMG_8486.jpg

Landed even with hole, about 12 ft rollout. Saved Par.
IMG_8488.jpg

13th Hole - testing stopping power over a ridge. Made bogey but ball control was good. Just hit them too hard.
IMG_8499.jpg
Both balls landed level with hole, cut about 5ft beyond a tier.
IMG_8500.jpg

Up and down for Par on 14th
IMG_8504.jpg
IMG_8505.jpg

Up and down for Par on 16th Par 3 - not my best tee shot, flirting with the junk
IMG_8524.jpg

IMG_8525.jpg

Bunkers

This is the first day I hit out of bunkers (I had to drop extra balls do get testing in bunkers… I’ve been staying out of them!). Sand conditions were wet but not hard packed… the course added sand over the last couple seasons and they are relatively well maintained, save some larger gravel.

Sand interaction as very smooth with the club opened a little or a lot. After a few shots I was feeling in the groove and left a couple within a foot or two from the hole. A few shots I misjudged and caught heavy or thin… the heavy ones still got out and on the green leaving ~15-20 footers. The thin ones… well there is no saving those, but they did have a ton of spin haha. I think the bounce is providing plenty of support even being a Mid with Heel and Toe relief – it was not excessively “diggy” in the wet sand. I’m looking forward to trying in dry conditions as well, but so far, so good.

Practice shots on 15th and 16th
IMG_8520.jpg

IMG_8526.jpg

Approach

Most notable on approach shots for me was again the spin retention in wet conditions. To illustrate, on 18 I played two shots, my gamer ball was in the rough and my other ball was center of fairway, both 80 yards from the pin. I played high fade with each and ended up missing them both right and short, however, each miss was consistent and they both had enough zip in soaked conditions to draw back a few feet on a gentle slope. Turf interaction in general is extremely positive.

Immediately before the shot - 18th Par 5.
IMG_8538.jpg

The shots
IMG_8537.jpg
IMG_8536.jpg

The Results - SPIN IN WET CONDITIONS!!! EVEN FROM THE ROUGH!!!
IMG_8541.jpg

I was also hit one a little thin on the 10th that draw back hard off the back fringe (big slope, but still needed lots of spin to do it). The biggest thing I am having trouble with on approaches is that I’m in a streak of inconsistent fat/thin contact that is killing me. It’s not the club, I go thought this from time to time. I’m not the best full or ¾ swinging a 58* as I usually choose a 54*, but it will pay dividends for me to reduce errors with the 58* and I am looking forward to putting in the work. The 58* Mid with Heel & Toe grind has the characteristics of what I look for to be successful off the fairway, namely, low leading edge for clean contact of tighter lies and hardpan, and not so much bounce that my shallow delivery ricochets off the ground.

Overall I am really just very impressed with how well this wedge handled the wet today. It was the perfect tool for carving my way around during one of the very last outings of the season in my area. Most impressed.

IMG_8539.jpg
IMG_8540.jpg

Last edited:
My ZipCore Tour Rack will be in use tomorrow. My local course does what they call "The Trail of Terror" the week before Halloween every year, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, open up some back tee boxes, get the greens as fast as they can, and put the pins where they should never be. Always tons of fun, and the wedges definitely get a workout.

The Trail of Terror sounds like a lot of "fun". 😀

Well the "Trail of Terror" was a good workout for the Tour Rack 60* Full w/ S-Shaped Sole. I usually play this Par-70 course from the white tees, about 5500 yds of target golf, on a relatively tough layout. But this is the "Trail of Terror", so we played from the tips, closer to 6400 yds, with some tee shots where I can barely make the forced carries (not even noticeable from the whites), and some really tough landing areas on some others. Lots of wedge play for me, and I used the Tour Rack for most of it. The greens were so slick, and the pins in such silly positions, that it was a rare shot that got close and stayed there, but I was really happy with where I was able to land my wedge shots, and how they reacted before rolling away on those greens.

Full shots - I had a few, turf interaction was great (the full / S-Shaped sole is so forgiving), really good distance control for me, and landings were soft, without too much spin (in a good way).

Green side - I don't usually use a 60* much for this, but again, turf interaction was really good, balls pretty much checked and stopped (then rolled off in whatever direction the slick slopes took them).

Bunkers - I had two green side bunker shots, used the Tour Rack for both, with pretty good results. One was a long shot from a pretty deep bunker, really should have used my 55*, but hit a good shot that came up about 1 yd short of being great, landing soft right at the top of the slope to the top tier the pin was on, and unfortunately slowly rolled back down the slope away from the pin. The other was a deep bunker to a tight pin, opened the face a little more, popped it out to pin high, about 4 ft left of the hole, and it just stayed right there!

I also let a couple of the guys in my foursome hit some shots with it, and they were both very impressed.

My tour rack will be here Monday. My bag has a 50 and 54 zipcore right now and the TR will finish the set. I’m a huge fan

I got back into town which meant I was able to play around at my home course with the new tools.

The toe relief is freaking sweet for the low running shots!

I picked up a 56 mid in black once they came in to the shop, and after my first practice session and round yesterday I'd say I could see more finding their way into my bag, especially at the 60, such a great club so far.

Lucked out with nice weather to play today. Irons were off, so plenty of work around the greens with the 54 mid. I don't know what it is about these zipcore wedges, but I make crisp contact with them over and over. I did hit one toward the toe and clearly felt it, but the outcome was good. Solid wedges. I can hit numerous different shots but prefer lower spinny chips that just grab like mad. I can be aggressive with those. I try to think about things I don't like and can't really come up with anything that stands out in a negative way. IDK. Sometimes I get too much spin and get a little less roll than I wanted. Leading edge is a little on the sharper side and can feel sticky in thicker grass. I'm reaching.

Back