Review Cleveland UHX Irons - At home review

Really good stuff @Tevenor

I've enjoyed my UHX irons immensely but I'm in the process of re-shafting them into some Recoils. I just feel more comfortable in graphite than the stock steels shafts. I also recently purchased some Sub70 699 irons to game as well. Looking forward to comparing the two.

Totally agree on the Forgiveness aspect. It's hard to tell where you mishit these, so they may not be the best iron for a more experienced player. Right now though they are the most fun I've had playing an iron.

Great minds think alike. Recoil 110 F5's are where my mind is at at the moment if I decide to swap shafts in the UHX. That should work nicely. Might make a nice before/after impact discussion/thread if I go that route.

Really good stuff @Tevenor

I've enjoyed my UHX irons immensely but I'm in the process of re-shafting them into some Recoils. I just feel more comfortable in graphite than the stock steels shafts. I also recently purchased some Sub70 699 irons to game as well. Looking forward to comparing the two.

Totally agree on the Forgiveness aspect. It's hard to tell where you mishit these, so they may not be the best iron for a more experienced player. Right now though they are the most fun I've had playing an iron.

Nice! I went with Aerotech 90fc cw shafts in all of mine. Instantly felt better with less wrist stress during and post round.

I loved reading this thread. Has me excited as I picked up a 4-P LH set for 200 for my grandson for Xmas. Will be his first full set of irons.

Back