Closest golf course to you...

Mmaynard11

Grandaddy Captain Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What is the closest golf course to you? DO you play this course?

I have a golf course less than 3 miles from me Palm Valley GC, however it is a goat track par 3 that my daughter won't even play.

Closest that I play is about 7.8 miles St. Johns Country Club.

Bear Ridge. 4 miles. Yes on occasion. Originally built as Baylor's home course, it was headed to unplayable until a change in ownership earlier this year.

Blue Grass Yacht and Country Club

Club Corp private club I have not joined yet.

Hershey Country Club. Not a member and haven’t played. Would explore joining if we stay in this area permanently. The club did have a public 9 hole course that I played frequently, but the course never reopened after covid lockdowns.

Boulder City GC. 1.2 miles away. Boulder Creek GC 1.3 miles a way.

On practice days, in decent weather, I have no problem walking, and wheeling my clubs down, and back. The return walk is a slight up hill grade from both. Good cardio work out.

Wildwood Green is 3mi from my house. I'm not a member but I play there a few times a year.

I would play more but it's very busy which makes it hard to get a tee time for what is usually a very slow round.

4 miles from the house, pretty course that is always in good shape. I try to play it once a week.

Our town course is 4 Miles away. Play it all the time since we practice there :ROFLMAO:

Chicopee Country Club is 3.9 miles from me. Never play it. Cant stand the people who run the place but I do use the range

Mission bay golf course. Executive muni where I learned how to play the game. They have lights on the full 18 so I get out for some weeknight bight golf occasionally.

Heritage Park Golf Course about 2 miles away. I consider it my home course.

Closest to a hole from my house

Lookout Mountain GC. Yes I’ve played it a few times.

1609169403362.jpeg

Who lives on a golf course? That is my ultimate goal, however Id hate to being chasing you fellas that pull their shots way right or left.

There is a 9 hole executive course called Sassamon Trace about 4 miles from me. It has one par 5, 3 par 3s and 5 par 3s. Pre Covid I used to play it once a week or so but this summer was tough and we spent most of the time at our beach house.

At the beach there is a course called The Reservation about 4 miles from my house and a private course called the Bay Club about 6. I have never played either of them.

Haworth CC. In my town, 1.5 miles away. Private club, not a member but play it every now and then.

I have a semi-private course about 5 minutes from my house. I played there once a week this year (9 holes) in a league. Before that, I hadn't played there in about 30 years. It was a private club up until a few years ago.

I have a course about 2 miles away from me. We play it sometimes but it is always packed and a very long day. 5+ hour round is the norm on the weekends

Closest course is about 3 miles. I play it occasionally, but it's always crowded and slow so it's not my home course.

My club is 1.5 miles from home. Two excellent courses. It is in a golf resort community. Golf Clubs at The Tribute. Old American Golf Club and The Tribute Golf Links.

Last edited:
What is the closest golf course to you? DO you play this course?
There is a golf course about a driver swing away, but it's across a stream so if I tried to drive there it would take about 12 minutes or so hahaha

My golf course is closest drive at about 4-5 minutes.

Lockport Town & Country Club is about 3 miles from home. It's a fantastic course I usually get to play once per year or so.

Sable Creek golf in Hartville. My road dead ends into the back of it. Play it all the time!

Wildwood Golf Course and RV Park.

I do not play it. The RV park is where the driving range and part of the first hole used to be. Now the first hole is a very short, very dog leg left par 4.

Back