Closest golf course to you...

Its a local muni with 54 holes. No driving range, its short and has a very low slope rating. Its not as easy as many think to play though and its cheap so yes I play there.

I am 3.0 mi/7 mins from Van Patten Golf Club and 4.2 mi/9 mins from Eagle Crest Golf Club

Lake Windsor is 3.5 miles from me. I play there a few times/season.

I was stationed in Madison from 96-99 and Lake Windsor had a deal with Truax Field so we played there for free. Was awesome for free (y)

Killarney Hills Golf Course is .5 miles as the crow flies and 2 miles by road. I played it once in November and will join a couples league there this season

I have a course 3 miles away. Lots of league play on weekdays, hard to get on. But it has a driving range, and 2 practice greens that I use quite a bit.

7 miles and, yes, about 250 times a year. Only other course wihin a 30 minute drive is private.

About two miles, the local CC and yes I play it on occasion.

The closest one to my house is about 8 miles, but I am not a member of that one.

I'm a member of one 3 minutes from my house.

Patriots Glen National Golf Club is the closest and I am a member. The course is 3 miles from my house and has a nice layout, but I actually joined because they offered a ridiculous 2 year membership this past spring.

What is the closest golf course to you? DO you play this course?
It’s about a mile away. Actually there’s two that are right across the street from one another.

HICKORY NUT : no thanks. Never played it
ROYAL CREST: I’ve played it but not for 3-4yrs. More of an executive style and just way too short.

both public

Sykes Lady GC......about a mile from my house. Play it often with Mrs. Reject. Too difficult to get multiple tee times to bring a regular group.

I am 3.0 mi/7 mins from Van Patten Golf Club and 4.2 mi/9 mins from Eagle Crest Golf Club

I have played both of those in the past but not recently.

Mission bay golf course. Executive muni where I learned how to play the game. They have lights on the full 18 so I get out for some weeknight bight golf occasionally.

You ever play Tecolote? That course used to be my jam when I lived in SD. Toughest executive course I’ve ever played.

Hyde Park, old donald ross course that held the Jacksonville Open. I play it occasionally but not in good shape. Love the layout though.

Hartwood Golf is a 9 hole par 3 course a couple of miles from my house. I’ve played it once since I started golfing again around Thanskgiving, and will probably pop over for a quick 9 after work regularly when they open back in spring. I haven’t played any other courses near me yet. Most of my previous golfing was done in SoCal.

Country Club of Billerica is exactly one mile from me. I work there now and everything is free so it’s where I play now.

18 miles and yes

Country Club of Billerica is exactly one mile from me. I work there now and everything is free so it’s where I play now.

I played there when I was stationed at Hanscom AFB. Nice course

3B8C7C36-6982-4242-B9E7-AB46F6F0F0A2.jpeg

You ever play Tecolote? That course used to be my jam when I lived in SD. Toughest executive course I’ve ever played.
I used to play it all the time when I was learning. I think it's rated as the third hardest executive in the country. Tough for beginners when everything left or right is OB. I still pop over there occasionally, it's fun for an executive for sure.

Sleepy hollow - 5 miles play it for league and when golf now is available. Public course and tough greens

Closest to my home is Patriot Hills golf course in Stony Point, NY. I mostly play Philip J Rotella though, which is practically right next to it.

Back