CONTEST Closest guess to the number told me will win a hat. 5 hats to choose from. Pebble, Shinnecock, Masters, Maserati, FBI

After the quickest of googling high cholesterol levels, I'm going with 680. Don't know how someone like that would be living though :ROFLMAO:

560 tHANKS

Last edited:
421 ... nice gesture, man! (y)

I will take 589 for the win Alex

520!

420. Dude.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great contest, thanks! I'm going for the old classic 666 :rockon:

1850 is my guess

1050 ... and she didn't have pancreatitis :eek:

So I visited the Dr today to give some blood for my biannual check up. During the procedure the gal told me a story about the craziest blood draw she has ever had. What was the cholesterol level of that blood she drew? She said it was the highest she has ever drawn in her 40 years of drawing.....
I have a post called Pay it Forward with the 5 hats to choose from. If you care to see the actual hats. I shall look at post tomorrow at 9pm and advise the winner/winners then.
If less than 25 entries, 1 winner closest to number. If more than 25 but less than 50, 2 winners. If over 50 there will be 3 winners......

Going with my birth year 1957, but I know of Chol. levels higher than that, just not sure that lab saw one that high.

So I said at 9pm tonight I would announce the winners...We shall send out three hats. First place send me your selection. 2nd send me two selections and 3rd place send me 3 selections. Send via PM with your address.
So when the Gal who drew my blood told me the number of ml/dl for cholesterol I thought she was crazy....She said 3000....I thought I must have heard wrong, so I repeated back. Then she showed me a picture of the blood vile....The blood was pink....light pink...like Milk of Magnesia....I looked up Guinness World Record...around 3175
First place is @WLG1952
Second @Carolina Dundee
Third @Ockham
Enjoy your hat.

Last edited:
Wow. And I thought I had a crazy number of 1300.

So I said at 9pm tonight I would announce the winners...We shall send out three hats. First place send me your selection. 2nd send me two selections and 3rd place send me 3 selections. Send via PM with your address.
So when the Gal who drew my blood told me the number of ml/dl for cholesterol I thought she was crazy....She said 3000....I thought I must have heard wrong, so I repeated back. Then she showed me a picture of the blood vile....The blood was pink....light pink...like Milk of Magnesia....I looked up Guinness World Record...around 3175
First place is @WLG1952
Second @Carolina Dundee
Third @Ockham
Enjoy your hat.

Wow. Just wow. Need some platelets in that cholesterol stream?

Congrats on the winners who all thought they were way off. :D

Back