Club Cameron 2020

Just_Brad

#GD 2023Legacy #HYFY - JB says "Be a Brad"
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
For some reason Club Cameron popped in my head today after the Scotty Old or New thread popped up.

I have wanted a Den Caddy for a while, and the 2020 Club Cameron one looks pretty sweet.

Anyone sign up yet?

1585776553159.png

I haven't but that's some nice looking swag.

Not bad, I like the color scheme

What is Club Cameron? That is a cool looking bag. I have been thinking about getting a den bag as well.

Isn’t it notably more expensive this year?

I bought in last year for the first time because of the backpack (which was very nice). Not looking for another den caddy and definitely not looking to spend extra money because of it.

It costs $120 which is the same as last year - the den caddie is a cooler - it is awesome. The backpack last year and the den caddy are from Vessel Bags. The colors of the Den Caddie is really sharp. You get the opportunity to buy headcovers and putters for signing up, and you can order their grips. If you want to get it for free you can sell the swag on eBay.

I won't be joining but I love the orange!

you could use it as a cooler but you can still fill it up with balls correct?

you could use it as a cooler but you can still fill it up with balls correct?
Yes. It has an interior insulation liner that you can take out so you can use it for balls or anything else.

Isn’t it notably more expensive this year?

I bought in last year for the first time because of the backpack (which was very nice). Not looking for another den caddy and definitely not looking to spend extra money because of it.
I thought it was, can’t recall.

If I didn’t have a sweet Bstone den caddy, I’d be intrigued.

It costs $120 which is the same as last year - the den caddie is a cooler - it is awesome. The backpack last year and the den caddy are from Vessel Bags. The colors of the Den Caddie is really sharp. You get the opportunity to buy headcovers and putters for signing up, and you can order their grips. If you want to get it for free you can sell the swag on eBay.
for some reason I thought it was more than 120. I guess that's not too bad.

From what I hear though, access to releases isn't what it used to be.

for some reason I thought it was more than 120. I guess that's not too bad.

From what I hear though, access to releases isn't what it used to be.
$120 plus tax and shipping.

Looking to furnish our refinished family room - - I wonder if a den caddy/cooler will make the cut. Not likely, but it looks pretty cool.

What is Club Cameron? That is a cool looking bag. I have been thinking about getting a den bag as well.

It's a one year membership subscription (12 months from whichever is your start/purchase date).
For the membership you receive a kit of goodies including annual CC putter cover plus other items such as backpack (last year) or den caddie(this year), Cameron stickers etc...
Members also receive first access to Scotty's Studio Store releases, such as the annual putter covers for the 4 Majors, holidays such as Halloween, Cinco de Mayo, Mardi Gras etc...
Club Cameron is a way for Cameron enthusiasts to support the brand by purchasing Cameron logo swag.

It's a one year membership subscription (12 months from whichever is your start/purchase date).
For the membership you receive a kit of goodies including annual CC putter cover plus other items such as backpack (last year) or den caddie(this year), Cameron stickers etc...
Members also receive first access to Scotty's Studio Store releases, such as the annual putter covers for the 4 Majors, holidays such as Halloween, Cinco de Mayo, Mardi Gras etc...
Club Cameron is a way for Cameron enthusiasts to support the brand by purchasing Cameron logo swag.

Gotcha, very cool. Never heard of it. Never owned a Scotty.. Maybe one day!

Gotcha, very cool. Never heard of it. Never owned a Scotty.. Maybe one day!

Mostly it's a popular membership for Cameron putter cover collectors. For example, if one wants each of the annual Major covers, purchase is available to CC members a couple of days before the cover hits the Cameron store. Quantities are limited and usually the CC members buy up the entire allotment, so the cover never makes it to the store for non member purchase.
Another reason people become a member is to have access to items such as Cameron logo stand bags or staff bags. Cameron rarely offers these items for sale and when he does it is in limited quantity, so (like the Major covers), CC members buy these bags and they sell out before the non members ever have a chance to buy them.

Mostly it's a popular membership for Cameron putter cover collectors. For example, if one wants each of the annual Major covers, purchase is available to CC members a couple of days before the cover hits the Cameron store. Quantities are limited and usually the CC members buy up the entire allotment, so the cover never makes it to the store for non member purchase.
Another reason people become a member is to have access to items such as Cameron logo stand bags or staff bags. Cameron rarely offers these items for sale and when he does it is in limited quantity, so (like the Major covers), CC members buy these bags and they sell out before the non members ever have a chance to buy them.

Got it, very cool. Some great perks if you are an "all in" Scotty Cameron fan.

I am not a SC guy or what not, but that is pretty solid swag for $120.

I saw one of the den caddies for sale locally. Dude wants $280 for it, saying that is what it cost him. He probably isn't very far off after ridiculous shipping and exchange.

This is the second year in a row that I have not signed up. As avid of a Cameron fan as I am, I have not been impressed with any of the studio store offerings in the last few years and don't feel like spending the cash for the privilege of sitting around refreshing my browser on some tuesday mornings. All of the good stuff comes out of the gallery now and that's really unfortunate.

That being said, the den caddy/cooler is super cool (thought I hate yellow) and I almost pulled the trigger - but I really don't need more stuff.

I was going to, but when I went to check out they only had one shipping option to Canada and it was worth more than all the swag. I did more digging, and found they would only ship anything else from their store in the same manner. Ex: $40 item, $150 shipping.

Hard no.

Back