Club Champion - Lofts & Lies

werpennstate23

Reaction score
I'm looking at possibly adjusting the lofts and lies on a set of blades (I didn't purchase at Club Champion). Anyone know how much they charge for these services?

Do a full bag fitting and it will be done for you when there.

Do a full bag fitting and it will be done for you when there.

I already have a set of blades that I like, and I recently purchased a new driver and hybrid. I'm really just looking to tweak what I have. I know it's free if you buy a set there, I just don't have the funds to buy a whole new set right now.

I already have a set of blades that I like, and I recently purchased a new driver and hybrid. I'm really just looking to tweak what I have. I know it's free if you buy a set there, I just don't have the funds to buy a whole new set right now.
Do a club fitting and they will adjust you current club loft and lies if they need adjusting. You can’t just bring your existing clubs in and say “adjust these x degrees.”

The one near me will do it. They charged $6 a club, but that was several years ago. They will also build clubs, re-shaft, re-grip with outside products brought in. All of this required me to call and make an appointment though. I didn’t just show up.

PGA Tour Superstore charges like $30 a set, but I don’t trust the employees. I had access to a machine for a while, but lost that. Now I use a small boutique fitter.

Do a club fitting and they will adjust you current club loft and lies if they need adjusting. You can’t just bring your existing clubs in and say “adjust these x degrees.”
Sure they can, why not?

$5 a club for a reputable shop, is about the going rate.

Also, CC does digital L/L. Go for it, and see what they say.

Sure they can, why not?
Because they are too busy to deal with adjusting lies and lofts for a few bucks a club and it takes away higher margin full fittings and custom club sales. If you don’t like my answer then call your club champion and ask them. It may have been the case years ago to walk in and ask for adjustments but the CC near us will be more than happy to do it as part of a fitting.

Because they are too busy to deal with adjusting lies and lofts for a few bucks a club and it takes away higher margin full fittings and custom club sales. If you don’t like my answer then call your club champion and ask them. It may have been the case years ago to walk in and ask for adjustments but the CC near us will be more than happy to do it as part of a fitting.
I wouldn't put it past CC to be that petty so you are probably right.

But $50-75 for 10 to 15 minutes of work at near 100% margin seems like a bad thing to turn down.

Spend $80 or more to get something "free" that should only cost about $30?

Spend $80 or more to get something "free" that should only cost about $30?
The OP asked what CC charges to adjust lofts and lies. The CC by me will be happy to adjust lofts and lies as part of a fitting. They are so backed up right now that the a la carte loft and lie adjustment service for clubs not purchased through them is not currently offered.
However the OP can call (888) 340-7820 to get pricing for it and availability.

Ask in the pro shop at your local course. I bet they know someone who they can recommend. There are guys around here who are great and do it for $2 a club.

I'm looking at possibly adjusting the lofts and lies on a set of blades (I didn't purchase at Club Champion). Anyone know how much they charge for these services?
Hello, we're happy to adjust your lofts and lies! You don't need an appointment, just swing by your local shop and they'll help you out. If the clubs were not built by us, it'll be $10 per club.

Find someone local who won't gouge you. Like others have said, around $5 per club is as much as you should pay. Someone on here might have recommendations also based on your location.

$10 per club to adjust loft and lie :oops:

Hello, we're happy to adjust your lofts and lies! You don't need an appointment, just swing by your local shop and they'll help you out. If the clubs were not built by us, it'll be $10 per club.

@Club Champion, if I were to do an iron retro fit (more or less a gapping session), would the loft and lie adjustments be included in the fit? That way I can get someone else to take a look at what I'm thinking and seeing the data to back it up.

So I called CC today to set up a fitting. However, rather than the $10 per club noted above, they said (centralized reservation line) that I’d need to pay the iron fitting fee of $150 PLUS the $10 per club. If I wanted the three woods done, it would be the wood fitting fee plus the $10 each, plus wedges plus putter……. Sounds like it would be getting close to $500?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I called CC today to set up a fitting. However, rather than the $10 per club noted above, they said (centralized reservation line) that I’d need to pay the iron fitting fee of $150 PLUS the $10 per club. If I wanted the three woods done, it would be the wood fitting fee plus the $10 each, plus wedges plus putter……. Sounds like it would be getting close to $500?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll bite my tongue from saying more, but I'd look for another place as others have said.

Back