NEWS Club Champion Partners with Arccos Golf

This is a really smart partnership

Have used the Arccos Driver for a couple 9 hole rounds and really like checking out the numbers. 👇

IMG_3127.PNG

They are sending me 14 free sensors for my Irons and a 30 day trial. Pretty pumped to be able to analyze every club. Thinking about doing it for a year and gather as much data as I can to help me in the future!

Have used the Arccos Driver for a couple 9 hole rounds and really like checking out the numbers. 👇

View attachment 8935391

They are sending me 14 free sensors for my Irons and a 30 day trial. Pretty pumped to be able to analyze every club. Thinking about doing it for a year and gather as much data as I can to help me in the future!

That should be fun.
You mentioned in a previous thread of your driver swing speed being around 114. With those numbers, where do you think you are giving up so much distance? Spin? Launch?

That should be fun.
You mentioned in a previous thread of your driver swing speed being around 114. With those numbers, where do you think you are giving up so much distance? Spin? Launch?

Great question. I will say, when the ball is landing, it is completely plugging. So there is no roll and I would say I am losing at least 15 yards.

Launch seems, pretty good. But I am playing more of a sliceish cut that appears to have heavy side/back spin.. That could definitely be hurting.

Would you say high swing speed has a direct correlation to distance?

Great question. I will say, when the ball is landing, it is completely plugging. So there is no roll and I would say I am losing at least 15 yards.

Launch seems, pretty good. But I am playing more of a sliceish cut that appears to have heavy side/back spin.. That could definitely be hurting.

Would you say high swing speed has a direct correlation to distance?

The higher the swing speed, the more distance CAN be achieved. It doesn't mean it will, impact location, fitting perimeters, etc all will play a role there.

The higher the swing speed, the more distance CAN be achieved. It doesn't mean it will, impact location, fitting perimeters, etc all will play a role there.

Gotcha, what is your recommendation for where to start?

Some type of fitting? This is my first time with an X shaft, and I wonder if I am losing distance because of that transition.

Enjoyed every moment of putting these puppies on today and linking them up! Cannot WAIT to analyze the data over the next year.

IMG_3155.jpg

IMG_3154.jpg

Hmm... I've got an iPhone 8... I don't want to carry that around in my pocket... and I've got an older iPhone 6 that's smaller but it's deactivated. I can still use it with wireless... I think bluetooth works with it not having cell signal. I wonder if I can use that phone with Arccos... interesting. Just have to get the app on the phone and get the sensors... bah, it'll be awhile.

Hmm... I've got an iPhone 8... I don't want to carry that around in my pocket... and I've got an older iPhone 6 that's smaller but it's deactivated. I can still use it with wireless... I think bluetooth works with it not having cell signal. I wonder if I can use that phone with Arccos... interesting. Just have to get the app on the phone and get the sensors... bah, it'll be awhile.

Do it!

I have had it on my driver for a month and it is awesome. Putting it on every club will definitely take it to a new level.

I like the encouragement! I've got to talk the wife into it first though.:ROFLMAO: She's a hard sell!

I like the encouragement! I've got to talk the wife into it first though.:ROFLMAO: She's a hard sell!

Fair enough, not worth ruffling any feathers there.

This is great to know. I love me fitting experience with CC and want to go back for my fairway woods. I use Arccos and if they can look at my data to help with my fitting, that just enhances the experience.

Back