Club Champion putter fitting?

USAF Retired

Goat Cup-Team Tudor / MC-Team Hackers
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Set up a putter fitting for January 6th in Chicago

Any recommendations to do before or when I get there?

thank you. Craig

Just go and let it happen. Hit your putts and take in the information. It's a great experience. Which location?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just go and let it happen. Hit your putts and take in the information. It's a great experience. Which location?

Agreed. Don't change anything to try to improve your stroke at the fitting. Make an effort to putt like you do on course so the recommendations fit your game.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Chicago location

thanks for the suggestions

Chicago location

thanks for the suggestions
Gotcha. Didn't know if you just meant the general Chicago locations since the Deerfield location is so much closer to where you live

Gotcha. Didn't know if you just meant the general Chicago locations since the Deerfield location is so much closer to where you live

sorry, this is the address:

216 W Ohio St Fl 2
Chicago, IL 60654-5698

Went if for my fitting with Roger Paiz, on Ohio Street in Chicago. Wish I had researched and gone to the Deerfield location, but traffic was really good at 12:30.

I hit putts with 7 different putters. Turns out, my current Odyssey O-Works #7 fit me good enough, and just needed with a 2° flat adjustment.

Did buy a new Super Stroke Traxion GT Pistol Grip. Hasn't shipped in a week. In the days of 1 day Amazon delivery, not too impressed with that.

I went 2 years ago in January for a fitting at the Philly location and was disappointed in the number of models available to test. Seems like they hadn't received the new year model lines yet. Pickings were slim. I left without getting a new putter. Hope they are fully stock at the Chicago location for you.

Just did one as part of my full bag fitting. Definitely great advice in this thread. Do exactly what you do in the course. You will be able to see whether you truly are doing what you THINK you are doing or not. And as stated they can look at what is happening and really find something that works for your stroke unless it’s just totally inconsistent.

Putter fitting Not for me...

Back