Club Champion putter fitting

Doubleb21

2022 Grandaddy Team 5150 member 2020 AZTHP Champ
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I have been struggling with the flat stick lately. I just feel I have no consistency at all when I step up to the ball. I have made a few putter changes trying out different putters. Club champion just opened in Tucson on Monday so I am going on Friday aft for a fitting. I am going in with no expectations on brands. I am excited to see what truly works best for me.

Enjoyed the fitting process with CC last year. The SAM putt lab monitor was really cool.

Enjoy and let us know how it goes!

I had a putter fitting at Club Champion in January. It was a blast, and I learned a lot about my putting stroke. We determined that I was good with the putter I had, with just an adjustment to loft and lie.

They should be able to find something that works well for you.

Enjoy the process!!

I have been struggling with the flat stick lately. I just feel I have no consistency at all when I step up to the ball. I have made a few putter changes trying out different putters. Club champion just opened in Tucson on Monday so I am going on Friday aft for a fitting. I am going in with no expectations on brands. I am excited to see what truly works best for me.

Good Luck Brian. This was the best thing I did for my game. It helped me understand my path, what type of neck works best for me for optimal face balancing, what type if head shape works best, and the amount of loft I needed to help promote forward roll.

I just impulsively bought a Toulon Atlanta off CPO. I'm thinking about going to CC after I get it to see if it's truly a good fit and/or if they can dial in a loft/lie adjustment if needed. Hmmmmm...

I did a write up on my fitting with them. I can't seem to find it when I get some time I will search for it and post a link for you. I felt it was very worthwhile and very low pressure. I wound up adjusting the three putters I brought with me which were good fits.

Good Luck Brian. This was the best thing I did for my game. It helped me understand my path, what type of neck works best for me for optimal face balancing, what type if head shape works best, and the amount of loft I needed to help promote forward roll.

Thanks Mike I am looking forward to learning more. I will admit I have not devoted a ton of time in the putting area. I have spent the last 2 years learning how to hit the ball LOL. I need to get way more serious in this area so this is the first step I feel.

Thanks guys I had read both of these when you did them. I had avoided going because we didn't have a CC here and I didn't want to go to Phx for an hour fitting. Now we are lucky enough to have a CC it is a no brainer!

Enjoy the process Brian! Let us know how it goes. This is definitely something I want to do. I lose so many strokes on the green .... not capitalizing on short putts. :eek:

I am scheduling one of these as well. I have a CC about 10 minutes from my house and my putting, while improving, has held me back at times. I will watch your thread with anticipation.

I can't wait to hear about your experience. I haven't had a good putter fitting in 3-4 years.

Are you looking for traditional only or will you look at different options like arm lock?

Are you looking for traditional only or will you look at different options like arm lock?

I have no idea as I have never ever tried anything other than a traditional putter.

Brian, for a while I've been thinking about a putter fitting for the same reasons as you and your post really got me to thinking more about it. And, apparently, I had overlooked the fact that Club Champion has a Memphis location. So, Saturday, here we go.

I am so pumped for you! Going through that fitting was SO much fun, and full of information that you can refer back to in the future.

Learn as much as you can.

Brian, for a while I've been thinking about a putter fitting for the same reasons as you and your post really got me to thinking more about it. And, apparently, I had overlooked the fact that Club Champion has a Memphis location. So, Saturday, here we go.

LOL i am glad i can help you spend your money! I look forward to seeing what you get!

I am so pumped for you! Going through that fitting was SO much fun, and full of information that you can refer back to in the future.

Learn as much as you can.

It will be super informative i am sure and a great way to spend Friday aft! I am really looking forward to the results. I will make sure to post my experience here.

I recently did a SAM fitting through an independent fitter. I counted myself a good putter but was looking at new putter options. I learned a lot and definitely would not have picked the bat putter for.e without it. I highly encourage everyone to do it at least once. Very informative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking forward to hearing about your experience and what putter works best for you. 047B1D9F-60BC-4BDA-B615-3F7B31AEC677.jpeg

Back