Club Championship coming up

scott.french3

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
They have a Seniors division that will play from the white tees. 55 and up. Those are the tees I regularly play. The championship division is playing the green tees which are two tees back from white. I think I will pass on that. Will play tomorrow to see how I am hitting them. Don't need to decide until Wednesday.

Go ahead and do it for the fun.

I am playing in the qualifier for my club this weekend.

Playing from the whites with a goal of being competitive in the net division. After today's so so round, probably not, but had a good day playing with a good guy who is now a possible playing partner.

I would say go for it. Why not? Sounds like it would be a good time and playing from the tees you regularly play, you have a chance to win. If you decide to play, good luck and hit 'em straight!

The one high end club I belonged to had the Club Championship and Senior Club Championship held separately so one could choose to play in both. In the Club Championship I was never good enough (5 hdcp didn't automatically qualify but anyone could "declare" if so desired). In the Senior Club Championship I did qualify for the Championship Flight.

Back