Club Corp Play Away Membership Highlighted Options

If they are STILL waiving the initiation fee I think im in on this. Makes it a whole hell of alot easier for me to go and play with @Canadan in Cincy and he can come up here and ill be his guest at Firestone. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Quail Hollow is a nice place and so is Silver Lake. But, Firestone has 3 courses........the other courses listed that are in the program but arent free are actually my personal home clubs (Fox Meadow, Weymouth, Signature of Solon) all nice.

Since I have the play away am I able to book at the courses like your course that are on the list but not the complimentary list? And just pay the actual round price? I couldn't find that info anywhere.

If they are STILL waiving the initiation fee I think im in on this. Makes it a whole hell of alot easier for me to go and play with @Canadan in Cincy and he can come up here and ill be his guest at Firestone. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

They are as of now, but I cannot say for how much longer.

@MWard did you get your info yet?
Called them about 30min ago or so, they still don't have me in their system. They said due to the holidays, they were pretty backed up but to give them another week and I should be just fine. Aka, I've totally been declined and this is awkward.

Called them about 30min ago or so, they still don't have me in their system. They said due to the holidays, they were pretty backed up but to give them another week and I should be just fine. Aka, I've totally been declined and this is awkward.
That's crazy, I got mine back really quick.

That's crazy, I got mine back really quick.

dumb luck, they hate me, or they thought you may be quicker to use it than I would since you have snow and I do not

I got my acceptance email over the weekend. They obviously don’t do any checks to see what kind of golfer you are or they would’ve rejected me

I got my acceptance email over the weekend. They obviously don’t do any checks to see what kind of golfer you are or they would’ve rejected me

Ah then I'm guessing I'm not that far away either. Hopefully it's sooner than later

Thanks for the heads up on this one guys! I live just outside the 100 mile radius from Orlando, so this could potentially give me access to some great courses this year.

After a quick phone call just now, I was informed that my application was never received and I’m going to have to resubmit everything.

This is going swimmingly, I see ?

I'm surprised there weren't more options in NC/SC!

Also FYI Firestone does not include the South course based on numerous reports on the web. They evidently tell you when you call.

Again based on numerous reports on a few sites.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
After a quick phone call just now, I was informed that my application was never received and I’m going to have to resubmit everything.

You all set up now?

Not a good start, hopefully it works out for you. I am ready for spring so I can start using this.

You all set up now?

Filled out application yesterday, called today to see if they had it and the two girls had already left for the day. Looks like I have a call to make at 8am when they open, and see if they can expedite things. It’ll be February at this rate ?

Haig Point though for members is 145, so that’s nice. No more Keene’s Point

Filled out application yesterday, called today to see if they had it and the two girls had already left for the day. Looks like I have a call to make at 8am when they open, and see if they can expedite things. It’ll be February at this rate ?

Haig Point though for members is 145, so that’s nice. No more Keene’s Point

Thats solid and there are so many choices, plus the food.
Good luck. The ladies in the office are actually super nice.

I remember when you said you filled out the first one and had that computer glitch.

Thats solid and there are so many choices, plus the food.
Good luck. The ladies in the office are actually super nice.

I remember when you said you filled out the first one and had that computer glitch.

I’m guessing that’s what it was that messed everything up. The ladies who I’ve talked to have all been nice but man.. been like two and a half weeks. I could have had an awesome late lunch/early dinner tomorrow.

What’s course number 1 you looking at??

Not sure yet, going to have to wait until spring to start using it. I have a buddy down in Fort Worth area and there's quite a bit of options down that way. A few I can hit up and make it home in the same day are Firestone, Oasis and TPC Michigan.

Not sure yet, going to have to wait until spring to start using it. I have a buddy down in Fort Worth area and there's quite a bit of options down that way. A few I can hit up and make it home in the same day are Firestone, Oasis and TPC Michigan.
Just let me know when it's oasis time!

Also if you drive up to do Firestone there's one in stow called silver lake I used to live near but never played. Heard it's nice

Twice a month! I'm assuming if you make a tee time, I can just call the club corp person and say I want to join that tee time.

Twice a month! I'm assuming if you make a tee time, I can just call the club corp person and say I want to join that tee time.

Back