Club hoarders rejoice

NullNomad

Golf Course Miscreant
Reaction score
Handicap
work
I just wanted to raise a glass to the fellow club hoarders out there. My main gamers are in the shop being re-shafted from steel to graphite, but does that stop me? Hell no! I have my i25's, M4's, and even an old set of R7's I can put in the bag. So with that, fellow club hoarders cheers to you all in justifying why we keep so many sets but can only play one at a time!

Last edited:
Indeed, good sir. Indeed.

:)

You have to keep backup sets

You never know when a set might act up, so you always need to have an "insurance" set around.

Haha - I ordered an entire set of grips when I did my fitting at Club Champion - they're gripping those this weekend, but I still have an entire set to play with while I wait for them to come back. I know this feeling.

One has to have 5 sets of clubs... I feel I need to support the golf community in this period of tough times.

I'm down to two set but will never have less than that.

Have two debating on the third set to add... when it comes to woods I have more permutations than a West Coast offense

Living. The. Dream.

I will finally have a back up set here soon! Pretty excited about it ;)

Excellent planning!

When I finish piecing together my current SGI set I will have three sets, I'll donate the oldest set to a needy left hander. Anyone out there know a lefty in need?

Well done sir. One always needs a b aback to the back ups just in case. No to mention the guest bag set up.

I just wanted to raise a glass to the fellow club hoarders out there. My main gamers are in the shop being re-shafted from steel to graphite, but does that stop me? Hell no! I have my i25's, M4's, and even an old set go R7's I can put in the bag. So with that, fellow club hoarders cheers to you all in justifying why we keep so many sets but can only play one at a time!

I’m on board.

I have sets I can’t hit and I have 37 other sets I CAN’T hit. Lots of them have lead tape all over them.

As Shakespeare would ask, why doth I sucketh so?

Back