Club (s) you have owned more than once?

I went to my local golf shop several years back and traded my 909D2 in on another driver. I had remorse In about 2 days and went back, traded in the club I traded for originally and I think lost $15 in the process. But I had the 909 back and gamed it for a while until I sold it again
Hah, don't think I've ever heard of anyone having traders remorse white like that.

Hah, don't think I've ever heard of anyone having traders remorse white like that.

It's embarrassing but the truth. I should be ashamed. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have owned Hogan apex edge pros 5 different times and still miss them

Oh. Forgot about this one.

Gamed a g25 12* driver for a while. Paid $185 used. Traded it in during a 100% trade bonus on Cobra clubs and got a new Bio Cell driver plus a $50 gift card in return. Love Ping's value retention.

Anyhow hated the Bio and traded it in for $130 towards a new SLDR driver which was $370. Everything was going great but had a couple of my worst driving rounds. Sold the SLDR for $200 to my buddy and used the funds to buy my original G25 back at $195.

So not counting the initial g25 purchase I essentially spent $185 to let the shop hold my G25 for 2-3 weeks while I tested internet hype clubs lol.
Grrrrrr

I replace clubs in my bag once I find one that works better for me. The clubs I remove from my bag never find their way back into my bag

Nothing, probably because I'm a hoarder and don't offload anything until it's past the point that selling it will net me any money ... so I keep it.

Back