Club (s) you have owned more than once?

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
Talking with MikeDean441 earlier about bag setup, I started thinking about clubs that have gone in and out of the bag over the year, and I realized that I have had a few clubs that I have purchased more than once. Which made me curious if others have had the same experience?

I have owned 5 sets of Bridgestone J40 DPCs. Crazy to think that I have had the set of irons in and out of the bag so many times.

I have purchased 3 of the original Cleveland CG Black driver. I kept my original, but added another at a different loft, sold it, bought it again, sold it again.

These are the two I can think of off the top of my head. Whatcha got?

Mine is also the j40 dpc owned maybe 4 to 5 sets including the same one twice. Such a great freaking set of irons and a great mix of forgiveness and buttery soft.

Bio Cell+ Driver

Ping K15 driver and Speedblade irons. Bought 'em both twice, and moved on.

The Razr X Tour hybrids. Favorite hybrid in every way to date.

Ping eye 2 irons. Black dot given to me by my grandpa, sold, then back and fitted for white dot, then sold again. Man I can't remember a club I liked better at setup than those. Looked like I couldn't miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niblick 49 x2
Nickent 4dx evolver x3
Nicklaus ML4 x3
And I'm sure there are more.

Cleveland Classic. The 310 and 290. Callaway 3deep.

I also owned multiple sets (2) of J40 DPC irons, Cleveland Classic 290 drivers (2) and SeeMore m2c PR putters (2).

Cure rx2 ive owned 3 times

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

PING G15 irons.

I owned a SeeMore PR M1 twice and I am on round 2 of the PM Grind wedge.

Bio Cell driver
Adams A12os irons
V Series driver
Cobra ZL Encore driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bridgestone J40 DPC/CB Irons
Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #4 Putter
SeeMore M7 Putter
Callaway '14 Alpha Driver

Not sure if there is anything else. Naturally, none of it is in the bag right now haha

I have 3...

Yes! Tracy putter (owned twice)
Ping i5 irons (3 sets)
Ben Hogan Apex Edge Pro irons (3 sets)

2 clubs that I can remember:

Cleveland Classic 290: Had a 12* then purchased a 10.5*.

X-Hot: Purchased the stock 10.5* didn't care for it and sold it quickly then later picked up an 11.5* and through a Miyazaki Kusala in it and it was the best driver I played. Still have it and every now and then I bring it back out. The sound is a little much but on well struck shots it competes with anything IMHO.

I've had (and still have) two SeeMore FGP Original Bronze putters. The one I got in 2000 and one I bought from my ex BIL in 2009.

My first duplicate (sort of) is on its way. I was playing a 20.5* 915Hd because my 714 AP2 4 iron was 24*. My new PTx 4ish iron is 22* so I bought an 18* 915H to get better distance gapping.

None for me yet. I've sold things that afterwards I wish I had back, but I've never bought the same thing back before.

I owned 3 different 910D2s and 3 different Amp Cells...at the same time.

07 Taylormade Burner 3 wood. I've had 3 of them. I still have one collecting dust in the garage.

And the Scotty Cameron tei3 putter. I've had 3 of those over the years as well.

I've owned the same Scotty more than once (dredge the ponds in Miami) and I also own two sets of J40 DPCs. I have a few Original Great Big Berthas and Warbirds.

Back