Club Testing in Tampa Area - April 2nd 2016

I can certainly feel for all of you having to leave early in order to make it.

I will have to be out of bed by 8:15 if I hope to make it by 8:30. 8:20 if I sleep in my golf clothes.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Too funny, I thought 'Austin will probably get up about 8:15" lol

I read this and in my THP Translator, it says

Since I live so close, I am volunteering to bring Monster Energy Drinks and McGriddles for you.

And to that I say thank you.

He's bringing some for me too. At least, that's how I understood it.

Too funny, I thought 'Austin will probably get up about 8:15" lol
The funny thing is ill probably go for a run Downtown first thing in the morning, so I'll be up as early as our anyone but our Miami brethren.

The funny thing is ill probably go for a run Downtown first thing in the morning, so I'll be up as early as our anyone but our Miami brethren.

And see, I read this one as Run for the Border to pick up breakfast for everybody.

This translator is awesome.

As JB said, this new tapatalk translator is awesome, I'll take a monster ultra black

I read this and in my THP Translator, it says

Since I live so close, I am volunteering to bring Monster Energy Drinks and McGriddles for you.

And to that I say thank you.

is there a row of port-a-potties next to #1 green?

As JB said, this new tapatalk translator is awesome, I'll take a monster ultra black
Zero ultra here

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

JB - donation sent. Sign me up. Big animal lover so that was $35 well spent.

Rob

Glad to have you. You have been added to the first post.

Thanks JB. Haven't played at all in 4 months nor hit many range balls.

Alright.....excuses out of the way, everyone please take note!! :act-up: Looking forward to my first THP event.

Rob

Thanks JB. Haven't played at all in 4 months nor hit many range balls.

Alright.....excuses out of the way, everyone please take note!! :act-up: Looking forward to my first THP event.

Rob

This one is definitely not a THP event, but should give you a small taste what playing with THPers is like.

It's going to be great fun.

Man, always paired with pops, is that because it's my job to yell at him to speed up this time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, always paired with pops, is that because it's my job to yell at him to speed up this time?

Not really although you guys were very behind the clock last time and with people driving great distances to this, staying on pace will be a big deal.

Just that you know him and since he doesn't really post on THP, it makes the most sense.

Looking forward to Saturday. Teeing it up with 3 guys I've never had the chance to play with.

Not really although you guys were very behind the clock last time and with people driving great distances to this, staying on pace will be a big deal.

Just that you know him and since he doesn't really post on THP, it makes the most sense.

Yeah I've been getting on him lately for pace, and posting, he loves when I see him and talk about it lol

Looking forward to Saturday. Teeing it up with 3 guys I've never had the chance to play with.

I agree. I've been lucky enough to meet everyone in our group at some form of THP outing or event but never teed it up! Should be a blast!

I just checked out the pairings for Saturday. Going to be fun playing with a couple THPers that I haven't met.

I just checked out the pairings for Saturday. Going to be fun playing with a couple THPers that I haven't met.

Looking forward to meeting you all and teeing it up!

JB, if you have a reg. flex shaft hanging around that you think could work for me please bring it along. It would be great to see the differences.

Thanks

Looking forward to teeing it up with THP'ers I haven't yet met or played with and getting to see a few of my buddies I haven't seen in a while. Always a great time with THP'ers.

We need to start following the weather throughout the day due to those driving multiple hours in.

We need to start following the weather throughout the day due to those driving multiple hours in.

I was looking at that this morning. Tomorrow not looking the greatest on the weather front.

I saw that yesterday. High probability of early thunderstorms. But checking this morning it's saying most likely later in the afternoon. Hopefully the weather holds out.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up on the weather. Just looked, and the chance for rain isn't to bad during the day. It looks the like the best chance for storms is later in the evening.

Back