Club Testing in Tampa Area - April 2nd 2016

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Those in the Tampa Bay area (and surrounding) THP hopes you are ready for a fun 2016. This year we are going to be doing some very cool things with local testing, FlightScope and on course trials. The second in the series of these is set to kick off really soon, so we wanted to make sure everybody had the details.

When & Where
Saturday - April 2nd, 2016
Course - Bloomingdale Golf Club
Cost is Under $45 per person including range

How It Will Work
We are looking to gather data on driver testing and ball flight. More specifically peak height and launch angle, and how it relates to each golfer. We will have some shafts to test out, some different drivers to test out and gather the data for some fun information.

THP always chooses FlightScope for testing, for the most reliable information for golfers anywhere.

We will also have a number of other items for people to test out, both on the course and on the range should they choose. The THP Tour Van will be making the trip, which usually means some killer gear can be tested both on course and range.

If you are interested in joining, just post in this thread that you will be coming and we will continually update the 1st post. We do ask that each person be a member of the 2016 Albatross Club. THP has partnered with a wonderful charity in the Humane Society for a donation in the name of this community all through the help of the 2016 Albatross Club. For details or signing up, click here.

Afterwards if people want to get together for food and drink, we can make arrangements at the time. Please remember that while golf with THPers is always a blast, we are going to be a bit organized on the range, so that we can capture this hard data for use on the THP website.

Come join us and be a part of great fun, wonderful equipment and a round of golf with THPers. All skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. Hope to see some of the local THPers out there with us. Going to start with a limit of 16 people for this.

Groups
JB
Wake
sweetsdream
CoconutMonkey

War Eagle
X-Man
jim54
Mango Smash

Mward
afwcardinal
GRCTampa
shop par

knightlightpro
dwchockey
rocky350z
Pudge

Last edited:
Awesome! Going to start clearing the schedule. Hopefully I can make this one a day trip again!

This is awesome. Going to be a blast for anyone who can make it

• Admin
Awesome! Going to start clearing the schedule. Hopefully I can make this one a day trip again!

Hope you can get it cleared.

Im in.

sounds like a blast, but saturdays are a work day for the next few weeks. if you do one of these again in may or later, count me in!

Great way to spend a Saturday, I would be glad to generate some data!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Admin
Great way to spend a Saturday, I would be glad to generate some data!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Added you to the "in" list.

Believe the date works, I'm in!

Excited to see what course this one will be at.

Can't wait to follow along. Should be fun and educating.

Count me in JB, will the Sub Zero be in hand? curious to see how bad I can hit it.

I think my calendar is free that day. I'd like to play.

Bumping this one up.

This was so much fun last year and I really was looking forward to it this year. Sadly I have to miss it because I have to work.

I will have to pass on this one. Headed to Dallas for a big meeting and some fun.

I'm in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will check the date out with the wife tomorrow night when I get home.

Sounds like quality warm up for Club Clash, I'll be there

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back