Cobra AMP CELL Driver & AMP CELL Pro Driver Preview

It would be with my girlie swing. I've played pink balls before so... I just googled pics. I didn't look to see that it's a woman's. ha ha

They look very good in person. The cobra rep said that they are basically the same. Would just need to swap out the shaft and adjust the swingweight to make it work.

I'm digging the red or orange so far...

My wife has this years amp in that green color and it is pretty sweet. I'm still not sure what color I want. Part of me is thinking about mixing up colors from driver to pw.

I still can't get over the silver. I just really like it

Agreed, I keep going back to the silver on all amp cell clubs!! I also noticed the pro version has less graphics on the crown, a nice touch!

My wife has this years amp in that green color and it is pretty sweet. I'm still not sure what color I want. Part of me is thinking about mixing up colors from driver to pw.

this past years AMP driver in the green/silver was sweet looking. I'm thinking of mixing my colors up too. Heck maybe I'll have THP decide when the time comes. Blue driver though, that is going to happen.

this past years AMP driver in the green/silver was sweet looking. I'm thinking of mixing my colors up too. Heck maybe I'll have THP decide when the time comes. Blue driver though, that is going to happen.

Yea buddy, I would have to go with the Blue one! In fact I'm going to have one next year if I don't kick the bucket :thumb:

Bring on the poll!!!

i'm pretty sure i have my bag almost 100% laid out.
everything except shafts and colors....ahh who am i kidding, i'm not even close.

but seriously, i'm excited.

everything except shafts and colors....ahh who am i kidding, i'm not even close.

Me too bro. I can't wait to get those puppies in my hands. I love the different color options. Still leaning silver for the woods and hybrids. Not finalized though.

I've been pondering over the AMP Pro & the ZL...ZL was my choice for a couple of weeks, now it's AMP Cell Pro...grey...or red. Dang. I can't wait to give this a try!

Me too bro. I can't wait to get those puppies in my hands. I love the different color options. Still leaning silver for the woods and hybrids. Not finalized though.

i'm thinking hybrids blue, 3W silver and driver red/black.
1025074.jpg

check that....driver DEFINITELY red/black. :drool:

I've been pondering over the AMP Pro & the ZL...ZL was my choice for a couple of weeks, now it's AMP Cell Pro...grey...or red. Dang. I can't wait to give this a try!

lol. dang Cobra and their multiple color options....as if we needed our decisions to be any more complicated...

1025074.jpg

That is sweet. Apparently the red/black is available as AMP Cell only, not as AMP Cell Pro...?

1025074.jpg

hahaha good choice dude. I have considered red and black as well.

I'm still thinking of adding 1 of each color to the bag. Really show off the options that Cobra is throwing out there for 2013. Right now I'm leaning this way.

Driver
Spoiler

cobra-blue-driver|c%3A520x330.jpg

3 Wood
Spoiler
images

5 wood
Spoiler
images

Hybrid

Spoiler
images

I'm still thinking of adding 1 of each color to the bag. Really show off the options that Cobra is throwing out there for 2013. Right now I'm leaning this way.

Driver
Spoiler

3 Wood
Spoiler
images

5 wood
Spoiler
images

Hybrid

Spoiler
images

That is a really cool idea Dean. You had mentioned that before too. I am just a sucker for the silver though haha.

Driver
Spoiler

3 Wood
Spoiler
images

5 wood
Spoiler
images

Hybrid

Spoiler
images

Man...you just made me throw all my ideas in the trash bin...now I've got all these multiple color schemes in my head :D

Dean, would you try for different iron colors too?

TTing

I might need to check into some advanced paint filling for the irons... :D My opponents will be counting colors all round.

Man these ponders are great, keep it up guys.

That is sweet. Apparently the red/black is available as AMP Cell only, not as AMP Cell Pro...?

not 100% sure.
i'm leaning towards going back to the 460cc head this year.
the last two drivers i've had were 440cc, but for what reason? 100% honest...not sure if it helped or hurt me.
and honestly, having the adjustment options, i have no reason to have a driver that goes from 7.5-10.5 in the Pro. for me, i think it would make more sense to have 8.5-11.5

again though, all this could change in a second's time when that PM hits my inbox. :bulgy-eyes:

Driver
Spoiler

3 Wood
Spoiler
images

5 wood
Spoiler
images

Hybrid

Spoiler
images

That's an awesome bag Cap!!!

I still think the silver is NIIIIIIICE!!!!!

This driver is the one coming out this year that is really bringing attention to my desire mode! It's liking putting a piece of strawberry pie with whip cream on a plate and saying eat me :hungry:. My taste buds are making me drool all over myself for a piece of this action :cobra:. Blue or silver would be what the Doc would prescribe :thumb:

I love the silver too. Really I don't think you can go wrong.

Agreed. They are all seriously solid options. That silver just looks haunting to me. In a wicked good way.

Back