Cobra AMP CELL Driver & AMP CELL Pro Driver Preview

I find myself looking more and more at Cobra stuff than I use too. Will definatly have to try them out next time I redo my bag. Maybe its the orange that draws me.

Cobra is making a huge splash this year. They've finally got all the right moves in place and have got nowhere to go but up.

teaming up with Puma Golf and bringing on Fowler to a club contract over from Titleist were two huge milestones.

I find myself looking more and more at Cobra stuff than I use too. Will definatly have to try them out next time I redo my bag. Maybe its the orange that draws me.
That's aweosme to hear franklin, I have a buddy who's always loved Cobra stuff so I've always had my eye on their stuff, but now that I'm in it almost everyday I couldn't even be more anxious. Especially the color options in these AMP CELLs.

Man, a blue one with my B.Asha in it....look the crap out.

are you renting space in my head because you are reading my mind

love this picture

2013-amp-driver-3.png

and just like that, the ZL Encore creeps back up into a tie for first with the AMP Cell driver for the coveted Morgan Cup WITB for tnolan.
crap. but awesome.

That would be a stunner. Already seen it performing great in the Amp head.

The color options are just killer, so damn good looking.

That would be a stunner. Already seen it performing great in the Amp head.

The color options are just killer, so damn good looking.
Yup, at first I was really against them, I love that blue though. Love.

but how can i resist MyFly technology and all the cool colors....?
double crap...but still, awesome.

but how can i resist MyFly technology and all the cool colors....?
double crap...but still, awesome.

Time for a 2 driver bag

Awesome, thanks for the update, the new site is awesome!!!

Man, the more I look....and the more I remember IOWA, Cobra might give Cally a run for the top spot in the bag this year.

and just like that, the ZL Encore creeps back up into a tie for first with the AMP Cell driver for the coveted Morgan Cup WITB for tnolan.
crap. but awesome.

I keep switching daily with these two...:banghead:

I was impressed with the first line of Cobra Amp drivers. They had great feel and a solid pop off the face. I need to get to Dick's to give the new ones a swing.

neucruegolf.com
twitter: @neucruegolf

The more and more I ponder these I think the Pro version would be nice to have with the fade bias option.

Sorry if it's already been posted, but I stumbled across this today on Youtube:

The more and more I ponder these I think the Pro version would be nice to have with the fade bias option.

I need to spend some time with both. I like the idea of the smaller head in the pro version but I like the idea of an 11.5* head only available in the non-pro version.

I need to spend some time with both. I like the idea of the smaller head in the pro version but I like the idea of an 11.5* head only available in the non-pro version.
A great point, I certainly am leaning one way, but no way to tell until I hit both. February can't come soon enough!

Jesper's Driver from Cobra FB at Humana:
318086_10151164715536199_943721967_n.jpg
735151_10151164715611199_1794676621_n.jpg
59940_10151164715696199_1130661866_n.jpg

I want one of those, like yesterday

i'm in the same boat Erik. but when i stop and think about it, these are good problems to have. #MorganCupProblems :alien:

Not sure about shaft choice yet. My three top for this driver would be The GD tiger shaft, the fubuki or the tried and true whiteboard 73

Back