Cobra AMP CELL Driver & AMP CELL Pro Driver Preview

Not sure about shaft choice yet. My three top for this driver would be The GD tiger shaft, the fubuki or the tried and true whiteboard 73
I can't wait to see what shaft options are available for us!!!

Not sure about shaft choice yet. My three top for this driver would be The GD tiger shaft, the fubuki or the tried and true whiteboard 73

so if you go Tiger Shaft do you go with an orange diver head?

I can't wait to see what shaft options are available for us!!!

I know. Seriously!

so if you go Tiger Shaft do you go with an orange diver head?

I am still really thinking silver. I know the orange would look sweet, but that silver just calls my name.

That silver combo looks amazing in the hands-on pictures.

I expect to see some color out of you in that bag

hahaah I know! I just love the look of the silver though.

Next to the Callaway bias I have right now, this is the next thing I'm very much looking forward to seeing what each of you get in regards to specs, lofts and coloring up. Can't wait to see and hear about it!

Next to the Callaway bias I have right now, this is the next thing I'm very much looking forward to seeing what each of you get in regards to specs, lofts and coloring up. Can't wait to see and hear about it!

Thanks Nate!! I am pumped to see what everyone goes with too- there are just so many possible combos.

With so many options at least one specific loft is not one of them. Now you guys have me thinking the shaft will determine my head color.

With so many options at least one specific loft is not one of them. Now you guys have bem thinking the shaft will determine my head color.

hahahha that is the tough thing bud.

Wonder how the blue driver would look with something like the Kai'li shaft in it? #BlueBomber

Wonder how the blue driver would look with something like the Kai'li shaft in it? #BlueBomber

Or the PX black.

Good Lord buddy that would look like the Devil with the blue dress on :D :in-love:!

Im still trying to decide if I want one color throughout my bag or if I want a blend of them all. I'm also thinking I'll go with standard amp cell, but we'll see once I get to hit the pro.

Good Lord buddy that would look like the Devil with the blue dress on :D :in-love:!

look good = play good

Im still trying to decide if I want one color throughout my bag or if I want a blend of them all. I'm also thinking I'll go with standard amp cell, but we'll see once I get to hit the pro.

I'm still giving serious consideration to a different color for each club. Wonder if that would mess with my head. Blue driver, Silver 3w, Orange 5 wood, Red Hybrid(s).

These are some tough decisions dude. I might go 1 color for driver and woods and another for hybos. Or not haha.

look good = play good

I'm still giving serious consideration to a different color for each club. Wonder if that would mess with my head. Blue driver, Silver 3w, Orange 5 wood, Red Hybrid(s).

That is the one thing I am slightly concerned about.

I'm a blue homer so yea, this would be an awesome combo in my book!

It really would though. The silver would go with pretty much everything. The fubuki would also as it is white. Orange would look great with the whiteboard, fubuki, RIP, or the GD Tiger shaft. Red with the RIP or Fubuki would look sweet.

me too, but I'm still going to go for it most likely

I have a Kusala Black that will be getting an adapter to use in it as well. Not for the MC, but just for fun. Should look boss

Like a black/blue stealth bomber ready to kick some serious booty :deadhorse:

It really would though. The silver would go with pretty much everything. The fubuki would also as it is white. Orange would look great with the whiteboard, fubuki, RIP, or the GD Tiger shaft. Red with the RIP or Fubuki would look sweet.

You guys have so many sweet options!

Sick combo: Motore F1 with red head.

Like a black/blue stealth bomber ready to kick some serious booty :deadhorse:

You guys have so many sweet options!

We really do. I think Cobra calls them 'fresh' options haha

Back